Stolen lace monitors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jen222

Reaction score
STOLEN "ANOTHER" LACE MONITOR

$$$$$ REWARD FOR ANY INFORMATION LEADING TO
THE RETURN

This is the second Lace Monitor taken from my place in a month.
The lock was picked after it was sprayed with WD40.

Somebody knows something... have you been offered a Lace monitor off the books ?. Know of someone who has just got themselves a new large Lace monitor ?

Please contact me with any information, contact the Hastings Police, or please call crime stoppers.. you do not need to leave your name to report any information.

mate where ya from put up some posts saying ya looking for 1 in pet pages ect

Last edited by a moderator:
wow thats an animal i wouldnt like to try and catch - they must know what they are doing to even attempt it .

Thats not good to hear install a good security system

There's a lot of it going around
Reptiles , birds, dogs,
My older brother had 5 of his diamonds taken out of a bird cage the end of last year (oct) and then his 2 blue American staffy Pups (12 weeks old) taken 2 weeks later ..he is nth Brisbane
I hope you get them back . I would get a couple of sec cam man put them up in the yard or around your herp room . We have 4 running 24 hrs a day ( we breed American bulldogs and keep birds and reptiles ) you can go to dick smiths and talk to them about the best ones for you I think we got ours for $400
I hope you find them

yeah cams aren't too expensive. simple systems from bunnings go for a couple of hundred. I'd invest in them and maybe an electric fence!
I do hope someone can help and you get them back

And a few dead-falls around the place. Just make sure you barb the stakes :)

You would think they would have some knowledge taking lacies. Hastings, I gather your in Vic. I'll keep my ears open. Very soory to hear. Snakes are awsome, but lacies you get really attatched to.

You would think they would have some knowledge taking lacies. Hastings, I gather your in Vic. I'll keep my ears open. Very soory to hear. Snakes are awsome, but lacies you get really attatched to.

Ever seen or been bitten by a large one?
Nasty little fellas. The average joe could lose a finger unless hes dealt with them before, thieving or keeping.

I like the idea of the electric fence with a turbo bolted to it.

Well u can count me off the suspects list. There ain't no way in hell I would even go near it.

R these people who pinch reptiles just plain stoopid, seriously flipped on something or actually know what they r doing.

I'm thinking the first two.

Ever seen or been bitten by a large one?
Nasty little fellas. The average joe could lose a finger unless hes dealt with them before, thieving or keeping.
Yep. Got large ones, and was bitten buy a juvie on aus. day{see australia day kiss}. Like I said, if your gonna take a lacie, you need your gloves, blankets etc, thats why I think they would need to have some LACIE knowledge:D

i know a few ppl around hastings/somerville ill get them to keep there ears and eyes open for you!!

It's obviously someone you know or a friend has told the wrong person. It's definitely worth putting an ad asking for some kind of lizard in a way that makes you seem not so knowledgeable.

Hope you get them back mate.

Strange that someone would go to the trouble of stealing a Lacey when if you really wanted one it would be relatively easy to take one from the wild. It's not like they are rare or hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back