Lizards

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scleropages

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I has snakes....I bred the snakes... I saw Lizards.... mates made me want to keep more Lizards by showing me their cool lizards...I sold some snakes and got some Lizards... lizards can be cool... not sure what happens when I breed the lizards....etc

Nu lizards:
c93f8fa5.jpg

c2632d34.jpg

fd934103.jpg

f14cde2a.jpg

28259829.jpg

b76d0e37.jpg

It's ok , the geck was helping me defrost the rat.... ooops....

I think I might upgrade my computer mouse to a rat now.. Just plug in the tail?

haha as long as you swap the rat over every 12 hrs or so before it starts to smell :)

i like your lizards and stuff.....that one with the bumpy tail looks like a cave man club......the rat humper needs some moral adjustment......my fav's are the ones that look like leafs

Some great geckos there Paul. Love the laevis and sphyrurus mate!

Didn't know laevis were that good at hunting down large prey. Do you know if it went for the rats haunches to get it down, or was it the neck? :p

That light-ish wheeleri is really nice too.

I has snakes....I bred the snakes... I saw Lizards.... mates made me want to keep more Lizards by showing me their cool lizards...I sold some snakes and got some Lizards... lizards can be cool... not sure what happens when I breed the lizards....etc

Nu lizards:

b76d0e37.jpg

It's ok , the geck was helping me defrost the rat.... ooops....

For a second there I thought you were confused on breeding lizards since you primarily breed snakes ;)....

Very very very cool Nu lizards....

Love the gecko's...
Love the pic with the rat. It's almost like he's saying "MINE..MINE.. all Mine"
actually reminds me of ice age..

Am thinking of getting into gecko's myself. How hardy are they

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back