Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Windorah
win2male.jpg

Heres my 2 year old spotted lucifer
31b878e8-8272-b3c0.jpg

Good looking Mac Zeke, certainly looks quite solid. My guy is only half grown so far. When they get to that size what are you feeding him?

Stunning collection Jason. Especially the T+ and platinum :)

Thanks Josh,what i like about my T+ is they change their appearance,in the photos they look nearly patternless,but other days their patterns stand out.Bonustokin,those Elcho yearlings are great,did they come from the adult pair you have for sale?Dotty you friend with those stunning T+? Stimmies will obviously have no problems selling them in the future.Look forward to more pics as they become adults.

Thanks Josh,what i like about my T+ is they change their appearance,in the photos they look nearly patternless,but other days their patterns stand out.Bonustokin,those Elcho yearlings are great,did they come from the adult pair you have for sale?Dotty you friend with those stunning T+? Stimmies will obviously have no problems selling them in the future.Look forward to more pics as they become adults.
Can't wait to see that for myself one day ( maybe this season :) )

Some of my guys again - Female Blonde maccy, female Wheatbelt and Male Wheatbelt.

Attachments

• PB260028.jpg
    PB260028.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 183
  • female wheat.jpg
    female wheat.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 200
  • male.jpg
    male.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 172
A SW-QLD Stimson's, an Elcho Island Children's and an ugly pure-bred mac.
SWQLDstim2yr.JPGElhoChild2year.JPGPalerpmac.JPG

Here is a few shots of my blonde male bred by Bob Withey
He is about 5 years old I think. I also noticed he has some lovely lavender spots down his sides while taking the photos
DSC_0338.jpg

Chow Time
DSC_0340.jpg

DSC_0382.jpg

and his home
DSC_0394.jpg

Cheers
James

Last edited:
I have a hatchy childreni at home with some weird scalation in two patches along the back, only noticed it a few days ago. A couple of scales are much larger than usual and they are surrounded by other abnormally sized scales. Anyone ever seen anything like this? I'll get pics soon.

Hehe i just caught my pair going the shag - they didn't appreciate the taking of a photo but i got to see them separate :) So exciting!

522417_10150768839500522_586300521_11550408_1922295604_n.jpg

I have a hatchy childreni at home with some weird scalation in two patches along the back, only noticed it a few days ago. A couple of scales are much larger than usual and they are surrounded by other abnormally sized scales. Anyone ever seen anything like this? I'll get pics soon.

IrregularScales.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back