What's your ancestory..........

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi padre es el holandés y mi madre es el español. :lol:;)

Well, my not too recent paternal ancestors stumbled out of Nthn Africa roughly 30,000 years back. They took a lazy right and wandered around where Saudi Arabia is now bordered. They realised it bloody hot and dry, and the were bloody sick of sand in their undies so they back tracked a little then took a hard left. After beach bashing for a while (10000 years or so) they decided that mediteranian (sp) sth Italy looks a bit of alright. After knocking around there for a bit they continued the coastline ramble and happened upon Spain, where from the sounds of it they thought it looks ok too, with the sun, sand and easy women ;)

I partook in a National Geographic Gene study a few years ago where my DNA was mapped and tracked.

Both my olds are poms, mum's side cames from viking and scottish lines, dad's got a bit of french, spanish and chinese

Well im half Irish and half Scottish. Family left Ireland for northern Scotland and settled in Ross county, go staggies . Some interesting links in Ireland, blew up a whole village before departing lol and set up as mercenary's in scotland. We're a peaceful bunch now lolol

I would assume my ancestors came out on the first fleet, whether they were convicts or not I am not sure BUT I do not care. I am proud to think that my ancestors were convicts as I like naughty people...you can have the goody two shoes LOL

Now, don't try and tell me that they could of been murderers and rapists, as we all know that they would of already been hanged in Old England. Was a known fact that they did very little to get sent to Australia.
The British actually thought they were punishing us, I personally think they did us a favour....

I would assume my ancestors came out on the first fleet, whether they were convicts or not I am not sure BUT I do not care. I am proud to think that my ancestors were convicts as I like naughty people...you can have the goody two shoes LOL

Now, don't try and tell me that they could of been murderers and rapists, as we all know that they would of already been hanged in Old England. Was a known fact that they did very little to get sent to Australia.
The British actually thought they were punishing us, I personally think they did us a favour....

Alot of the convicts were political prisoners who did nothing more than speak out of line!!!

Dads full German and mums full English. Both grandparent sides came here to escape WWII (ironic?)
So basically I'm an alcoholic, extremely short-tempered convict. Haha ;)

My father was born in Sri Lanka but they are Dutch Sri Lankans with French Polynesian ancestors also. My Mum's side is Northern Italian, Irish and English. MIXED BAG.

my lot were english irish scottish and welsh ..... got sent out to port Arthur for the most smallest of things ....

Hubbys side is english and irish i think .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back