Animal Cruelty in China

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sick sick people but we find this in many races.

i hate people. give me an animal any day. atleast they know what they truly are. they no they are warm or cold. hungry or thirsty. mother or father. they only kill when necessesary. i have never seen a cruel animal. a sadistic animal or a selfish animal. people make me sick. whats even worse is that these people and anyone who condones this behaviour cant see or even fathom what is so wrong about it. why not lock them in a jar or small bag with herbs for the rest of their life. let them starve to death.. they obviously have no issue with it. makes you wonder if this really is a world i want to be apart of .

Bonsai kittens... I didn't know and I feel so much regret for googling to find out. I've just spent 5 minutes throwing up and crying my **** off at the thought. I just have no words... and I'm rarely speechless. And turtles in bags... ugh I think I might be sick again.

bonsai kittens is a SCAM, it does NOT happen this was proved a long time ago, in fact someone in here said it was a SCAM

i fell for it too and in fact emailed the RSPCA who told me it was a SCAM and sent me links to prove it

snopes.com: Bonsai Kittens

It was more the thought of it. Sometimes the mere thought can be enough to upset people. I never said I believed it... just to clear that up. But thanks for the info Jeannine.

Lets not be too hard on the Chinese, afterall where would we get our $400 big screen TVs and iPads if it werent for them and dont forget where would the economy be without them buying everything we dig out of the ground? I think we can ignore a bit of animal cruelty as well as a sprinkling of human rights abuse.

Chickens, kittens, humans... At the end of the day the guy flogging the turtle key rings needs a kick in the nuts.

Maybe you guys should read Genesis 1:26 just to remind yourselves.

I'm not saying that what is happening to animals around the world isn't cruel, I totally agree with you but in terms of livestock they are to benefit us but how we are dealing with some of the livestock is cruelty. It will continue to do so because no government around the world gives a stuff about animal rights and prefer to spend millions of dollars on new cars and big planes.

Maybe you guys should read Genesis 1:26 just to remind yourselves.

I'm not saying that what is happening to animals around the world isn't cruel, I totally agree with you but in terms of livestock they are to benefit us but how we are dealing with some of the livestock is cruelty. It will continue to do so because no government around the world gives a stuff about animal rights and prefer to spend millions of dollars on new cars and big planes.
I thought no-one believed Genesis anymore? Well, you learn knew things everyday!

My apologies... I wasn't aware that the bonsai kitten was a scam. BUT... you still have to think, this turtle in a bag bs is true and if they are doing this to turtles, what else are they doing to cats, dogs, reptiles, actually any animal???

I was in Shanghai for 9 months, and what I seen them doing to animals and other people would literally make you throw up in shock. They have no respect towards anything living or dead.

I guess it's something that only I understand as I've been to China, so unless you have been there, then you don't understand and have no right to condone what they are doing in the picture I posted up or anything else you may feel sorry for them about!

dad's been to china, and this stuff isn't everywhere.

I work in a slaughter yard (abbotoir) and people really have no idea what goes on
We mainly kill pigs but do cattle throught the week occasionally
we are only a small operation with 9 people working at anytime
before pigs are killed they are kept in shaded pens with access to water taps and regularily sprayed as it is hot out west here
Pigs are stunned with an electric clamp and are immediatly unconscious
Once they enter the building they are bled out before they even wake
Many people i talk to believe we are cruel and abusing to the animals and cause severe pain, none what so ever occour
if anyone does want to discuss by all means reply, im all ears

It was more the thought of it. Sometimes the mere thought can be enough to upset people. I never said I believed it... just to clear that up. But thanks for the info Jeannine.

Indeed the very thought of things can be upsetting, that's why I didn't try to find out about it...and sounds like I was right not to...

Lets not be too hard on the Chinese, afterall where would we get our $400 big screen TVs and iPads if it werent for them and dont forget where would the economy be without them buying everything we dig out of the ground? I think we can ignore a bit of animal cruelty as well as a sprinkling of human rights abuse.

You're joking right ???? ..........

An observation I've made...... someone mentioned the Bible and God creating man to be master over animals...or something like that. Next thing I see is someone putting the person down for what they believe...yet the person who believes does not put the non believer down. I don't think it's fair, that a either person has the right to put down the other, we are all entitled to believe what we like about life without being put down by anyone else.

Last edited:
Erbitting the oarth.

My signature? Hmm.

I work in a slaughter yard (abbotoir) and people really have no idea what goes on
We mainly kill pigs but do cattle throught the week occasionally
we are only a small operation with 9 people working at anytime
before pigs are killed they are kept in shaded pens with access to water taps and regularily sprayed as it is hot out west here
Pigs are stunned with an electric clamp and are immediatly unconscious
Once they enter the building they are bled out before they even wake
Many people i talk to believe we are cruel and abusing to the animals and cause severe pain, none what so ever occour
if anyone does want to discuss by all means reply, im all ears

I thought those electric rods were now illegal?

Erbitting the oarth.

The more I know about human nature, the more I love animals.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back