Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ill be there ! :) first expo aswell,
can some people who are going to have a stall post up a list of the reptiles they are going to display?

Cheers :)

I'll be there. Picking up 4 reptile bags. Hope to pick up a bargain on an enclosure.
And it's my Birthday so I might get lucky.. I mean somebody might buy me a reptile. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep. Looking forward to it.

any 1 thats haven a table could you please put up wat your sellin and the prices id love to go but its a fare way for me to go i might go if somthing catches my eye

I have a seller table this year again looking forward to the day and meeting some fellow herper's i am trying to cut down on a few things so will have a range of animals from hatchlings all the way up to breeders and lots of dragons ...

any 1 thats haven a table could you please put up wat your sellin and the prices id love to go but its a fare way for me to go i might go if somthing catches my eye

basically albino darwins and hets, yearling bredli [ hypo's as well ], few 2 year old diamonds, possibly a pair of blackhead's from Den's white girl line, and anything else i decide to let go........possibly breeding pair of jungles :D

I will be having a breeder's stall this year. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Cameron

Is anyone going to be selling hermit crabs at the expo it's my sons birthday and he had a pick of any snake lizard etc but all he wants is hermits, crabs
So please someone have them down there

The countdown is on, I'm looking at an albino or het Darwin, Pretty pumped!

Recently started back on shift work and have to work. Wasn`t planning on buying anything but would of enjoyed the look around. Maybe the organisers can check with me next year to make sure I`m not working!

One other thing, and firstly let me say that I think SOFAR do a fantastic job of putting on the expo every year, but I just looked through the Newcastle Herald from front to back and didn`t find anywhere a mention about tomorrows expo. It`s a very busy weekend in Newcastle with lots of events fighting for peoples attention and money and I`m concerned that a lot of non herp people who might have come for a look, maybe with their kids wont know its on. These people then wont know to come back next year or to tell freinds how great it was.

One other thing, and firstly let me say that I think SOFAR do a fantastic job of putting on the expo every year, but I just looked through the Newcastle Herald from front to back and didn`t find anywhere a mention about tomorrows expo. It`s a very busy weekend in Newcastle with lots of events fighting for peoples attention and money and I`m concerned that a lot of non herp people who might have come for a look, maybe with their kids wont know its on. These people then wont know to come back next year or to tell freinds how great it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
Didn't see anything in the paper but did hear it advertised on the radio (106.9fm) which is where I heard it will be undercover which will be nice given the weather forscast

Yes been some good feed back of people hearing about it.
I've been putting the word out and people saying "oh yeh i heard that on the radio"
I'm sure ill find what I'm looking for Rain Hail or Shine. With Video camera in hand so lookout.

Dam cant sleep and I have to get up at 7:30 Gonna be the 1st one there haha

the wait is killing me lol im staying wide awake soo excited

only a few hours to go.......looking forward to it....hope to see some vens for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back