Pink tongue skink cares

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bathrezz

Reaction score
Hey guys. I recently bought myself a baby pink tongue skink. I'm not sure how old it is but it still has a blue tongue.

My question is entirely about feeding. I've read online that they almost exclusively eat snails and slugs and shouldn't be fed frozen veggies due to some chemical. What can I feed him besides snails/slugs?

They will eat chopped up dog or cat food(wet type not dry), exo terra canned snails Just chop to size they can eat.

- or any kind of live insect bought securley.. However, if you don't like feeding your lizard live food, you can always google some alternatives. You could always go the "Exo Terra Vivicator (Vibrating Feeding Dish)"??

I have been looking into them recently as I'd like to give my dragon some variety and I'm a fair bit of a "pussy" when it comes to the large sized crickets and other insects, so I want to look into the Exo Terra canned insects.. (Mine is nowhere near the size to even almost indulge in large anything.. yet, just chucking my 2 cents in.. lol)

Brendon :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back