Concerts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Went and saw Sydney band 'The Drugs' at the Sands tavern in Maroochydore. There were only 8 people there and the band put on the most fun and memorable show I've been to see.

I saw Dallas Frasca play at the kings beach tavern and then at BDO. She is excellent! If you haven't heard of her before, go YouTube her!

Erbitting the oarth.

Though it didn't compare with Alice Cooper's concert.
All 4 I have been to, have blown me away.
The theatrics, the showmanship, the plot, the LOUD and IN YOUR FACE music... ahhhhhh, love's it!!

What's your favourite concert and why?

Agree with Alice Cooper but not any recent ones.I remember going to see him at the Sydney Showground back in 77 I think it was with 40,000 others,it was huge for the time.

dunno...i've been to two of alice cooper's gigs in adelaide and two of green day's gigs....
theatrics, drama and entertainment you just can't go past alice cooper

performance,sexiness and pure energy Green Day have it...plus i waited 4years and jumped to the head of the line to get my green day tix i was so excited...

Manson.. Seen him 3 times, first was incredible, 2nd one was pretty meh, 3rd one was amazing... all in all, awesome.
I've seen slipknot twice, and there shows were awesome.

I saw Alice cooper when he came around most recently. Pretty damn awesome! despite the fact it was held at the Convention Centre.

I was at Michael Jackson's concert in Perth in 1996 when I was only 8. It was the most amazing show ever and I dont believe I'll ever see a concert that tops it.

Seeing their names mentioned a few times already reminds me - Manson and Alice Cooper were also very awesome.

I have to many concerts to mention.
But front row at AC/DC and Brian Remembering my brother and talking to our nephews through the night. A night never to forget.

Saw Aphex Twin recently, not sure if there would be any fans on this site, but it was pretty amazing. Looking forward to seeing Radiohead later in the year.

Frank Zappa , The Stones , ACDC , Led Zepplin , Pink Floyd , ZZ Top , Slade , Bo Diddly , Chuck Berry , Sunbury [ 73 I think ] with Thorpy . Actually I turned 15 in 1970 and the rest is just a blur . Sex Drugs and Rock and Roll .

I'm a bit of a country fan and been to plenty of those concerts. But my favorite concert is last years Foo Fighters in Sydney.....the only concert to beat that would be another Foo Fighters concert...

KISS, surprise surprise, on the reunion tour would be my top pick. Seen them heaps of times but that one (sorry two, saw them twice on that tour) was special cos it was the original lineup. Next best (after all the KISS shows) would be the first concert I went to, Iron Maiden on their World Slavery tour. Big buzz for an 11 year old kid!

I saw AC/DC in Sydney. Best thing I've ever seen. Twas a spectacular stage, show and the lighting/lights themselves were killer. If Metallica come out again I'd go seem them.

My parents have been to heaps, but I couldhave gone to The Who.

And I've seen Fleetwood Mac

Only one I've been to was Spiderbait! FANTASTIC! it was somewhat intimate, only about 1000 people MAX. Awesome music, insanely expensive drinks LOL

Only one I've been to was Spiderbait! FANTASTIC! it was somewhat intimate, only about 1000 people MAX. Awesome music, insanely expensive drinks LOL

First gig I ever went to, that I paid for was spiderbait. They are excellent. :) good god that was so many years ago now.

Erbitting the oarth.

Best concert I've been to was tool by far. They are just incredible.

Muse was great at the BDO too.

Karnivool are also excellent live.

My first ever concert was John Farnham. He is and always will be great too. Puts on an awesome show, quite the entertainer.

Erbitting the oarth.

Which last time concert was that?

Agree with Alice Cooper but not any recent ones.I remember going to see him at the Sydney Showground back in 77 I think it was with 40,000 others,it was huge for the time.

Yeah, Alice mateeeeeee!!!!!!!

Manson.. Seen him 3 times, first was incredible, 2nd one was pretty meh, 3rd one was amazing... all in all, awesome.
I've seen slipknot twice, and there shows were awesome.

I saw Alice cooper when he came around most recently. Pretty damn awesome! despite the fact it was held at the Convention Centre.

Did you go off ya head?!

None! It was years ago when I was a kid. Mum took me! Way before he started retiring every few years!

Erbitting the oarth.

Ohh, fair enough... I thought I'd ask, I don't think anyone believes him anymore.

Anthrax was pretty damn good live, Rage against the Machine would have been the highest energy concert I've been to. Seen COG play numerous times and I never get bored of it. Xavier Rudd wins hands down though just for his sheer talent and stage presence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back