Concerts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, they are. Rudd isn't...I've been to quite a few blues and roots festivals and thats where its at for me personally............

wow, asking the big questions...

I've seen heaps of great shows by Nick Cave with both the Bad Seeds and Grinderman, and I'm off to see the Dirty 3 again next week - but I think of all the concerts I've been to, probably the show Radiohead did in Festival Hall in 1998 was amongst the best ...and The National ...and Beck ...and the Pixies ...and Joanna Newsome ...and Leonard Cohen ...and and and...

So i'm going to see The Butterfly Effect in may, long time fan but never made it to a concert, but seen as Clint is leaving i have to see them this once! Anyone else seen them before?

Best concert? Probably one of the 4 - 5 or so of the Tool concerts I've been to.
Other than that, probably Radiohead or Fantomas.

iron maiden, metallica in 2004, megadeth. Best concerts I have seen off the top of my head

So i'm going to see The Butterfly Effect in may, long time fan but never made it to a concert, but seen as Clint is leaving i have to see them this once! Anyone else seen them before?

Yeah I saw them about 8 or 9 years ago I 'spose it was. It was a good show.

Thin Lizzy, Pink Floyd, Jethro Tull, ACDC x3, Eric Clapton, Boomtown Rats, Machinegun Fellatio, The Cure,
Powderfinger, The Saints, The Angels, Divinyls, Blondie, Hilltop Hoods, Silverchair um..... there's more but I can't remember them.

Future music festival 4 years in a row this year was skrillex and knife party messy timez!! Shore thing last 2 new years eves, Big day out everyone since I turned 18..To many rave's, bush doofs, underground meets to name. Sleep when ya dead peoples.

Anthrax was pretty damn good live, Rage against the Machine would have been the highest energy concert I've been to. Seen COG play numerous times and I never get bored of it. Xavier Rudd wins hands down though just for his sheer talent and stage presence.

When did you see Anthrax? I saw them on the Persistence of Time tour,`91 I think it was. Awsome show too, small venue, awsome mosh pit, back when pits were a metal thing and not just a cool thing for try hards at a Good Charlotte show to do.

Definitely Steel Panther, never seen a festival fill up so early in the day, not so showy as it was atmospheric
Loved every minute of it.
Haven't been a big fan of slipknot but it was awsome to see one of their big shows.
Other then that I love small shows like Birds of Tokyo (back before commercial radio jumped on the bandwagon), dead letter circus, butterfly effect, asking Alexandria, we came as Romans... I'll stop their before I go on for ever

Sent from my HTC Incredible S using Tapatalk

only been to Linkin Park when I was 9, my sister asked me if I wanted to go to Metallica last year or the year before and I said no, really regretting that now!

When did you see Anthrax? I saw them on the Persistence of Time tour,`91 I think it was. Awsome show too, small venue, awsome mosh pit, back when pits were a metal thing and not just a cool thing for try hards at a Good Charlotte show to do.

It would have been '02-'03 I think. They were supported by Killswitch Engage (unless I'm completly confused and thinking of an entirely different show!!!!)

Kat .. Pink is a dynamic . A true talent. I made a comment on her twitter about her Australian tour and she answered me. I was stoked..lol

Seen alot of shows but for me a favourite would have to be Lady Gaga! closely followed by groove armada although its hard to compare DJ's with vocalist

Wiggles! lol and im serious :p they rock. mum and dad saw the original ACDC bac in the day at our town hall! apparently they rocked way harder than the wiggles.

slipknot when they played thebby theatre in adelaide, fully packed with crowd and band members climbing the walls to stage dive off the balcony. and never forget my 1st real mosh pit, soulfly at a big day out back in the 90's . back when big day out was good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back