Tropical Cyclone Lua Heading for WA

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Elite_Reptiles

View attachment 243055

Cat 4 heading into a Cat 5 - Currently packing 270 klm's an hour at the centre of this monster :shock:

This is going to be a hum dinger for WA...

Wishing everyone in the line of this monster the very best and also to Dave from Pilbara Pythons all the best.

Anyone North from Port Headlands and the Pilbara reading this, keep us updated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oz cyclone chasers are there. Add them on Facebook.

Erbitting the oarth.

She's just about to cross the coast as a Cat 4.
I'm 250kms down the coast and all we're getting is a little bit of rain and wind, not much at all really.
I don't think we're going to get any action here, maybe some flooding on the roads south, but not much on the coast.
Am very glad I'm not in Pardoo today though! Don't know if I'd be feeling all that safe right now!!

Definitely a big system, Pardoo is getting hammered.

I'm in Port hedland and besides a bit of rain you wouldn't think there was one coming. Really in the scheme of things it was nothing. We are going all clear at 1700. The cyclone chasers are in Pardoo station and copping a flogging apparently. The media, as usual, are sensationalising everything. It's no where near as bad as they always seem to make it.

The core Shrunk as it approached land apparently. Can't wait to see the video and pictures they post!

Erbitting the oarth.

Just saw a quick snippet of some of the footage they got today. Crazy stuff!

Erbitting the oarth.

akarsha why do you have "Erbitting the oarth" at the end of your posts?
If it is your signature why isn't it in the signature line?

One of our members from here is up there now.....works on the mines....fingers crossed he'll be ok !!! :(

He's all good. Went into the shelter for the worst of it. A few dongas lost thier roofs and a couple of trees blown over but nothing to major. They are on flood watch now.

I think it's because I use tapatalk. It's set as my sig but doesn't quite sit in the right place!

Erbitting the oarth.

He's all good. Went into the shelter for the worst of it. A few dongas lost thier roofs and a couple of trees blown over but nothing to major. They are on flood watch now.

Great to hear :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back