What is a Leatherback Bearded Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you are going to have a mental breakdown just because no one posted in your thread after a couple of hour's then I think we are better of without you lol

Lol wow...
I read the original this morning but didn't answer because I simply didn't know and am on my phone so Googling is too hard to bother. Maybe that's the reason others didn't reply too. Or the fact that two minutes of research on your own could answer it for you...

Lol wow...
I read the original this morning but didn't answer because I simply didn't know and am on my phone so Googling is too hard to bother. Maybe that's the reason others didn't reply too. Or the fact that two minutes of research on your own could answer it for you...

Ditto
Search Google "Leatherback bearded dragon"
Result: leatherback bearded dragon - Google Search

how hard is it to either

1. Wait a little bit for someone to respond.
or
2. Use this awesome innovation called GOOGLE!!!!

tumblr_m043jyOCmV1qlkly8.gif

Hi GeckJosh,

Who to say l am having a mental breakdown, can you prove l am all because of me deciding to edit my thread on APS Reptile Forum.

Don't even think about replying to this pm, cause you wont be able to seeing you are not in my contact list.

Have a good day buy buy mate.

Cheers,

Reptilian1924.

Hi GeckJosh,

Who to say l am having a mental breakdown, can you prove l am all because of me deciding to edit my thread on APS Reptile Forum.

Don't even think about replying to this pm, cause you wont be able to seeing you are not in my contact list.

Have a good day buy buy mate.

Cheers,

Reptilian1924.

trol2.jpg

how hard is it to either

1.Use this awesome innovation called GOOGLE!!!!
Yes l did log onto Google to search for information on Leatherback Bearded Dragon's thank you, and found what l was wanting information on, before l posted my thread on APS Reptile Forum earlier on today.

Reptilian1924.:D

Last edited:
This response just makes you look like an attention-seeking toddler. If you do go to other forums maybe think twice before posting in anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back