What is a Leatherback Bearded Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the poor fella has just had a bad day.

Saximus, who to say l am a poor fella and is having a bad day, l myself am having a cheerfull day thank you, maybe its you thats having a bad day today, and is the poor little fella who cannot keep of APS for long, you come on here to have ago at people when you can, don't sit behind a computer screen and think you can say what you like, and get away with it by having ago at other people, cause it will only come back to you in the end, and your the one who will suffer, not the person you are having ago at on here such as me.

This is brilliant! With a work server that doesn't allow me to access facebook, APS-insanity-dribble threads are what keeps me going on a long weekend shift :lol: Ahh, what the hell... I'm going back to re-read the "Most espesive dragon" thread :twisted:

leather.jpg
+
beard.jpg
+
dragon.jpg
=
troll.jpg

Last edited:
I missed the start of this thread... but it sounds good. Whats going on in here?

Lol good read!!!! Now if you guys don't reply to my post on breeding trios I'm gonna also crack the ****s!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back