Rednecks and snakes

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When will you people get it right........ out here, we don't have "rednecks", we have bogans:)!

No wonder the world is like it is , when there's idiots that still do this kind of crap . But hey thats the yanks for u kill everything they don't understand and honestly their not the only people that do this. It's a wonder they don't wear human earrings or boots make from human skin

Unfortunately it no different than what they're attempting to do to Muslims too!!!!!!

You Australians are just jealous of our American freedoms... You wish you were as free as us and it upsets you.

Example=In Australia it is illegal to kill snakes...In America I could bring my shotgun and blast the **** out of any rattlesnake that I ever come across..

Conclusion=America is better and free-er

Last edited:
a free country where the government recomends people carry a gun!!! yea real free!!

You Australians are just jealous of our American freedoms... You wish you were as free as us and it upsets you.

Example=In Australia it is illegal to kill snakes...In America I could bring my shotgun and blast the **** out of any rattlesnake that I ever come across..

Do you want to hear a funny joke? America.

Where is the little face for 'sadly shakes head slowly'......Guess :facepalm: will have to do.

I suppose I should appologise for my country. This crap is deplorable. Its not even for purpose really, mostly for show. And, just for the record, in most of America, you can't "bring your shotgun and blast the **** out of any rattlesnake that you ever come across." At least not legally. That, for the most part, is Texas. We definitely have more than our share of idiots, and most of them work in the media. Anything for ratings and crowd control.

Dave

I suppose I should appologise for my country. This crap is deplorable. Its not even for purpose really, mostly for show. And, just for the record, in most of America, you can't "bring your shotgun and blast the **** out of any rattlesnake that you ever come across." At least not legally. That, for the most part, is Texas. We definitely have more than our share of idiots, and most of them work in the media. Anything for ratings and crowd control.

Dave

No need to apologise for your country mate. Unfortunately arrogance and ignorance go hand in hand (as well proven in mmafan's post) and when states are entirely self-governing, or near enough, it only takes one boot scooting hillbilly who appeals to enough ill bred, semi literate yokels to become elected then allow practices that would make a large portion of the country hand their heads in shame.

Wow does no one really realise mmafan is clearly being sarcastic?

"As for the reasoning beyond these "roundups" probably because "The Bible says snakes are evil and bad dur de dur".....

Actually The Bible never says that snakes are evil or bad.
Acording to the acount in Genesis Satan manifests himself in the Garden Of Eden in the form of a snake.
The snake in itself is not evil, although many have interpreted it to be.

In other parts of the Bible a snake is actually used as a symbol of healing and a
'Type' or 'figure' of the Messiah. Interestingly, this is lesser known.

I don't meant to be 'preachy', just thought it interesting to mention. :)

Yeah I was being sarcastic...especially since I bashed the idiots who participate in these type of events on the 1st page of this thread...But damn I'm sensing some Anti-American feelings in this thread lol.

And for the record I don't think America is any more/less "free" than any other western democracy...and I don't know nearly enough about the subject to make a statement on it either way....

As for Texas...Well the state does produce outstanding Governors lol..You got to give them credit for that :)

Dave

I'm not familiar with the laws on killing rattlesnakes...But I'm quite sure one could just yell "It was attacking my family dur de dur" and get away with putting some lead into any snake they come across....even in the most wildlife friendly states...

We definitely have more than our share of idiots, and most of them work in the media. Anything for ratings and crowd control.

Lol a very true statement.......and speaking of loving America

Sean Hannity Loves America - The Colbert Report - 2008-19-06 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Newt Gingrich Wants to Screw America - The Colbert Report - 2011-10-03 - Video Clip | Comedy Central

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back