Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
was there from start to finish, hardly even got to have a look around. was busy al lday! but i reken its one of the best run expos goin! big shout out to the sofar team, well done guys & girls!

Loved the auction I think I almost had a bid on majority of stuff and only won one thing! Funniest part was mum won the reptile one enclosure and then we had to wait an hour for dad to come up in the 4wd drive so he could drop me, the mrs and my daughter home. Due to my big purchase coming up I could buy any reptiles but manage to get some accessories and some F10. Still went to the ATM 3 times though.

It was a great day, nicely set up too :)
I could have taken most of the reptiles home but unfortunatly do not have thousands of dollars, lol :)

do you know if its a girl if you dont have a male i might have one here fro you he about the same age judging by size ps i will pay 80$ if its a girl

You will have to wait 6 months before she can sell it Ryan, and I doubt she would have bought it just to on sell for $10 profit..

You will have to wait 6 months before she can sell it Ryan, and I doubt she would have bought it just to on sell for $10 profit..
Maybe a breeding loan might work for both of you.

Its sounding a bit repedative, but congratulations to the SOFAR organising committee. Its definitely the best organised and attended committee with the best venue. A job well done !

Great Expo! awesome stuff got myself a nice female B&G jungle and a new thermostat :)

Thanks to everyone who took the time to say hello.

Crowds were a bit down on last year, but I think for the past year or two there have been too many people. I was at the front of the SOFAR stall from 9am to 2pm. Fisrt thing that I asked people was "Do you have your reptile licence". Compared to provious years many more had their licence and knew a bit about what they were looking at/for. Though still a lot of families just out looking.

Second question was what do you want: Most answered "everything". The hard part was prioritising which bargain was most attractive. Also loved how everyone was so happy to show what new little critter had captured their heart.

Also despite less people the stall holders had a good flow of customers and people were buying more than previous years.

Curious as to the line up for the ATM's. Seriously, we were at the Jockey Club. The place is designed for gamblers and drinkers, yet herpers go through more cash than a day at the races.

Lowlight was the bogan trying to sell reptlies from his van in the carpark. When I left he was having a detailed conversation with the Dept of Environment people.

Thanks again, see you all next time.....Tinky.

Lowlight was the bogan trying to sell reptlies from his van in the carpark. When I left he was having a detailed conversation with the Dept of Environment people.

Bahahaha.. Oh dear.

Bahahaha, hopefully they sort him out good.

As it happend I read your post and then had a look at your photo and I did say g'day, didn't identify that I was from APS though. I was there just before 2 so must have only just caught you

Cheers
James

Great event as usual........That Coastal, In the SOFAR display animals, was a special girl...

Fantastic day and well organised.

It was great having a stall with friends close by. It was a great day for all.

Thanks to all who attended and to the SOFAR committee.

Cameron

Loved the auction I think I almost had a bid on majority of stuff and only won one thing! Funniest part was mum won the reptile one enclosure and then we had to wait an hour for dad to come up in the 4wd drive so he could drop me, the mrs and my daughter home. Due to my big purchase coming up I could buy any reptiles but manage to get some accessories and some F10. Still went to the ATM 3 times though.

Lucky you had ATM,I was at Castle Hill expo & no ATM,could have bought heaps of stuff but not enough $

Gee I must be the only disappointed one, could not find one species I was interested in Uluru woma being the main priority, got there just after 9 and left just after 10. Didn't go last year but the year prior to that was way better in my opinion!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back