St Patty's Day regrets

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I can, lots of powerade before sleeping to rehydrate.

After waking, a bottle of coke and a choccy paddlepop, a bit more sleep, then some dirty, greasy food, a bit more sleep, a pub counter meal for dinner then more to drink.

'twas the best hangover cure I ever tried :) Took all day but worked a treat.....

I've heard that just staying drunk works too? :)

I've heard that just staying drunk works too? :)

I've never been able to start again the following morning. I've got a few mates who certainly know how to drink tho. I watched one have his hair of the dog, spew it up, crack another beer and keep on going all nice and dandy!!!!!!

I've woken up and kept going, but there is NOTHING worse than a hangover or sickness that starts in the afternoon haha

Best hangover cure is heaps of water and a couple of Panadol before bed. works every time.

I'm getting to old now though and hardly ever drink.

Been told the best thing for A hangover is Powerade, As it replaces the elctrolytes that you lose you dehydrating

To avoid a hangover, I just have as much water as I can drink and a couple of Asprin. :) Works every time.

My biggest regret was forgetting it was St Patricks Day. Probably because I heard Victoria had a Guiness shortage prior to the day. Some of those Maccas breaky wraps work for me, but you need more than one ;) Or at least a sausage and egg McMuffin :)

I'm still crook.

Cheers Brenton

Hahaha jeeeez man you need all of the above mentioned!

My biggest regret was forgetting it was St Patricks Day. Probably because I heard Victoria had a Guiness shortage prior to the day. Some of those Maccas breaky wraps work for me, but you need more than one ;) Or at least a sausage and egg McMuffin :)

That would be my biggest regret if I were you too :(
Don't worry though, I had a few for you ;)

I had a burrito and a rum usealy I have power aid during the night. My heads banging still with a ruff frogy voice. Haha

Cheers Brenton

I had a burrito and a rum usealy I have power aid during the night. My heads banging still with a ruff frogy voice. Haha

Cheers Brenton

Hahaha your head must REALLY be bangin...check the first page ;P
That's how you know you had a big night...you don't remember talking about your big night

Don't get hang overs, how ever i always wake up early after a night of drinking.

Don't get hang overs, how ever i always wake up early after a night of drinking.

I'm the same, never have had a hangover to date but can never sleep very long after going to bed from a night out. I just get up and go for a run.

And i do feel slightly "dizzy" some times after, but not the feeling of death, like my mates do.
And that's after too cartons of booze too :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back