my new female woma freshly shed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thomasssss

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
well as the title suggests my new woma that i got from sara_sabian on here finally shed today so heres a few pics

also these were taken by a canon EOS 50D so a pretty good camera which i have no clue with so any help anyone could offer would be appreciated because sometimes it will take a picture then other times it will just flash all these numbers at me through the view finder so yea any help

also i should note that i haven't played with these photos (wouldn't know how) she is actually pretty white a big thanks again to sara i cant recommend her enough

Attachments

• IMG_8556.jpg
    IMG_8556.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_8557.jpg
    IMG_8557.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_8553.jpg
    IMG_8553.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_8565.jpg
    IMG_8565.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_8551.jpg
    IMG_8551.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 68
Awesome! Can't wait till i can own two womas :p Jealous!
thanks it is great having 2 and there is so much variation between my 2 im stoked heres a pic of my boy a few weeks ago just to show the difference

Attachments

• IMG_8533.jpg
    IMG_8533.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8539.jpg
    IMG_8539.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 40
Beautiful snake! Makes me want a Woma! Vivid colouration!
then get one i reckon there awesome best decision i made was getting a woma second best decision was getting my second woma , and i do hope she keeps the eyebrows into adult hood i think my males will fade out but hers are alot darker

so no one can help with the camera question

so no one can help with the camera question

I can't, but there is lots who can, eipper, for example.

Try asking in Chit Chat and make the subject relevant eg. "Help with Canon EOS 50D"

PS Nice Woma :D

Awww shucks guys :oops:
Emily, yours is the brother to this one. I'm just really glad these guys found great homes.

he looks really nice and red/orange in colour miley its good to see some of her siblings , sara is great i wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again great animals i cant thank her enough and answered all my questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back