Yahh my girl is heavy enough to breed this season

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomreptiles

Reaction score
31b203df-5cb9-dce6.jpg
I was very concerned this girl (Greg Prostamo line) would not be at a weight I would be happy to pair her this season.
But weight tonight 950gms:)))
She will be paired with a Jamie Stuart line male.
So with another couple of feeds to go before she is cooled she should be in fine form - wish me luck as this will be her first, the male is already proven. (pic of male at top, female is the lime green, tapatalk does it own thing when inserting pics - or it could be I am hopeless at technology)
31b203df-5a04-7333.jpg

Last edited:
im not familiar with there keeping so can you tell me what temp do you cool at and how long do you cool them Cheers James

you can feed her when cooling as she will have normal day temps and when she starts to grow follicles she will stop feeding this is what i do with mine and what most poeple do

you can feed her when cooling as she will have normal day temps and when she starts to grow follicles she will stop feeding this is what i do with mine and what most poeple do

She is one that hangs onto her defecation for such a long time, I would like to know she is empty before introducing the male:)
So it's just easier to stop feeding a short time into the cooling period.

At wrightpython, I just put a timer on her enclosure so she only gets 8hrs heat per day. And for about eight weeks.
This is just in my opinion, and experience so if others have different ideas please feel free to share, but don't flame me...;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back