custom made enclosures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CameronWright

Reaction score
hi everyone, just wondering if i should start doing custom made enclosures, i just made this one IMG_0493.jpg and i could look at doing ones that people plan,
what do you think?
how much should i sell these bad boys for as well?

Last edited:
i would like a tank similar to the middle one just by itself maybe just a little higher. how much would you make and sell one like that for?

A lot of people seem to want enclosures made for them so you might have some luck selling them. Can I just ask what the box is in the top enclosure? An enclosure within an enclosure? Enclosure Inception...

I think with exaples of your work such as the ones above you will have much success selling them.

How much would you do the top tank for (without the insert box)?

There's no reason why you couldn't start selling them. You have the skills and obviously the tools to do so.
It might start a little slow at first, but word of mouth will probably be your best marketing tool
Go for it!

yeh im sure you will sell some.

Few questions,
What are they made of?
How do you join them?
Do you put light cages over the lights?
Could you raise the sliding glass track so substrate does not get caught in it?
How long does it take to make one like in the picture?

Cheers

A lot of people seem to want enclosures made for them so you might have some luck selling them. Can I just ask what the box is in the top enclosure? An enclosure within an enclosure? Enclosure Inception...
its just a mini enclosure for my hatchlings, when i have more than one i put click clacks in there but in that photo there was only one in there,

i would like a tank similar to the middle one just by itself maybe just a little higher. how much would you make and sell one like that for?
hi mate so you want something like a 4x3x2? pm me for exact dimensions and i will give u a price,

yeh im sure you will sell some.

Few questions,
What are they made of?
How do you join them?
Do you put light cages over the lights?
Could you raise the sliding glass track so substrate does not get caught in it?
How long does it take to make one like in the picture?

Cheers
hi hurcorh, okay well that one is made from pine, we stained it black (optional)
this one has a melamine back because a i will eventually make a background for it,
just joined by nails by a nail gun
yes we have cages over the ceramic lights and will put cages over them all when we upgrade to all ceramic,
and it is already raised 500mil but could raise more easily,
we could put this together in 1 whole day, if got all supplies.

Pm me for quotes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back