Bredli that lives like a GTP!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bugeye23

Not so new Member
Reaction score
does anyone else have a Bredli that lives on a log like a GTP? mine loves it heres a pic of her:)
she sleeps their all day and most nights! maybe they should be called a BTP
IMAG0051.jpg

That's a gorgeous little snake :)

My Bredli used to do that when she was younger but not so much these days.

Attachments

• New home4.jpg
    New home4.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 87
  • Nice3.jpg
    Nice3.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Nice4.jpg
    Nice4.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 79
does anyone else have a Bredli that lives on a log like a GTP? mine loves it heres a pic of her:)
she sleeps their all day and most nights! maybe they should be called a BTP
View attachment 243486
i dont think thats anything out of normal i have had bredli - jungles and even my coastals do it from time to time .
is the basking area above the branch ?

my bredli is 4 years old this year! shes about 6-7 foot she's not little:).

not the heat lamp is up the other end..every day or 2 she moves back and forth

My yearling does the exact same thing, her branch is in the cool end aswell. only see her down the warm end after a feed or around her water bowl leading up to a shed.

I see both of mine doing this on occasion, it's not that uncommon. They are highly arboreal (well so far they have been, they are currently a bit over 3yrs old), so it's not exactly surprising. This is my female, her position is away from the basking spot.

111120Curledupa.jpg

Last edited:
Mine all do that 90% of the time......they are tree dwellers after all solar 17(Baden)

my 2 yr old doesnt come out of its hide much at all, infact im pretty sure he spends most of his time in there unless its feeding time..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back