Temp Guns

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonboy69

Reaction score
Does anyone no if you can get any temp guns from Bunnings. If yes were abouts in Bunnigs can they be found and what price range. Also if you can't is there anything else that can be used that can do a similar job that can be found at Bunnings. Finally if no were the cheapest place to find them can you point me in right direction. Cheers Hus

eBay dude cheap and work well

Never go pass eBay haha if ya don't mind waiting dont no if u have seen them but I got some LCD temp for 1$ there is a post some where I just got mine yesterday there great .

Last edited:
I got an infra-red temp gun off ebay for like 25 dollars works great.

be careful with the cheap ones tho, read the drescription, some of them have and accuracy of +/-5 degrees or more

The one i got does -30C to 800C. I did not buy such a large temp gradient for reptile enclosures obviously but it works well for that. accuracy is rated at .5 degrees as it says on the gun

eBay mine cost 11 bucks!

Cheers Brenton

I hunted everywhere here for one here and I didn't trust the quality of the Ebay ones so got mine from Jaycar but Dick Smith sell them too.

$100

Mines a year same batteries it came with and still going great.

Cheers Brenton

I got mine from Jaycar(Bunnings dont carry them), cost $99 (you have to tell them you saw it on the net for $99 or they will want the shop price of $119) It is a Digitech QM-7221 Fast, accurate to +-1% I heard a few horror stories about ebay cheapies..I think my snakes deserve $99 spent on them :lol: (another $99 that is:rolleyes:)
Great insurance that heatpads are working (or not) etc I wouldnt be without mine.................................................... jaycar.com.au

Last edited:
Does anyone no if you can get any temp guns from Bunnings. If yes were abouts in Bunnigs can they be found and what price range. Also if you can't is there anything else that can be used that can do a similar job that can be found at Bunnings. Finally if no were the cheapest place to find them can you point me in right direction. Cheers Hus

If your in sydneys west there is a hobby shop in St Marys that sell heat guns that are - + 1 for around 69 $ .

On ebay i bought a raytech Mt3 a few years back off a automotive place in USA for 33 US, works extremely well.

Last edited:
If your in sydneys west there is a hobby shop in St Marys that sell heat guns that are - + 1 for around 69 $ .
Thanks everyone. Zulu can you pm me the address as St Marys is about 2 km away from me I'm in Mt Druitt. I'll also check out the other places as well as Amazing Amazon.

I reckon the one AA are selling looks the goods.....Zoo Med make a pretty good product and I'd trust that theirs are pretty accurate, unless of course someone can tell me different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back