If u could b anywhere right now.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

montysrainbow

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
where would it b?

I would be sitting on a chair on my wrap around veranda on my HUGE house nestled in the hills of Byron Bay. I would be watching my boys play on the grassy hills surrounded by gumtrees whilst sipping on a cold glass of sav blanc.........ahhhhhh the serenity! lol wish i was there.

Last edited:
a house in the middle of lots and lots of natural bushland far far from anywhere

that's my paradise

I'm very happy right where I am now..... :lol: In my little house... it's nothing flash .... lawns and garden need a bit of attention, but it's mine and no one can take it from me. I am surrounded by the love of my husband my little stimmie Barrie and my gorgeous little dog Roger.....I am content !!

I'd be in my home purchased from the funds my partner and I are trying to save. And as long as I no longer have to answer to a real estate and apply to have things fixed, I'd be happy!

Somewhere where I can start living life with my new lungs!! Hospital is getting to me now. So much energy, no where to go!!
I would love to be in a little beach hut up on the Cairns shoreline, kicked back on the deck, listening to some music (accoustic or other) while watching my other half swimming :) that would be perfect ^.^

my daughter adleast 50/50 in my care with my own place with some nice land so i could have a lil hobby farm for her

until then im dead broke stuck renting a room in a unit and only having her every 2nd weekend, saving to set her up a netted dragon set up for now

Right where I am would be fine - except that I would own it!

On a remote King George beach (North Kimberley) after dark at the end of a good Wet season sitting near a nice fire eating big, juicy, black lipped oysters and bluebone while listening to all the old girls tell me stories of the Lalai (Kwini dreamtime)then interpret the parts I don't understand in english to their Kartiya grandson:). No real estate or money for miles, cause there are still places in the world where neither are important.

Having a beer,watching the sunset in Kruger national park.
Waiting to see what walks past next :shock:

If I could be anywhere right now it would be home with my family. The only setback of working away from home.

Somewhere where I can start living life with my new lungs!! Hospital is getting to me now. So much energy, no where to go!!
I would love to be in a little beach hut up on the Cairns shoreline, kicked back on the deck, listening to some music (accoustic or other) while watching my other half swimming :) that would be perfect ^.^

Hey congrats on your transplant!!! That's fantastic news :)

I would be in a house that's at least twice the size of this with property that can actually support the growth of grass so I can own horses.

But if I'm really dreaming I'd be in Hawaii!

My Beautiful Grandmother passed away last week,
I wish I could be with her.

Well...more so I guess she could be here with me, only healthy again.

I miss my mum too....she's been gone nearly 4 years...hugs to you xxxxx

West Coast of Australia

Yep, it's a great place to live......and I see you joined the forum on Feb.12th... :lol: that's my birthday. :lol:

Wrestling Grizzly Bears in Canada

Oh no, they might eat you.....they do that to people you know !! :?

Last edited:
sitting on the veranda of my mud brick, bush timber and tin house that I've built myself, in the bush with the sound of the ocean in the background. The smell of life on the air. The story of living
whispering through the trees. Teaching my young ones about the environment and everythings place within. My guitar on my lap, my mind at ease, my soul at peace.

Almost there. Just a few more years.

Hey congrats on your transplant!!! That's fantastic news :)
I would be in a house that's at least twice the size of this with property that can actually support the growth of grass so I can own horses.
But if I'm really dreaming I'd be in Hawaii!

Thanks hun :) really stoaked!!
I'd want horses too, but I'd never find beach front property big enough lol. Hawaii is gorgeous. If I was to move, it'd be to Hawaii or Canada xD

I'm sorry for your loss, Vamps. may she Rest in Peace xx

Wrestling Grizzly Bears in Canada

Yeeahhh!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back