albino jag V normal albino

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Check out precision reptiles website. In the photo gallery there are pics of a yearling albino jag. Doesn't look much different to a normal albino to me. JMO though.

Thanks for clearing that out Barra. I thought as much but thought also the darker one could be also, just hadn't coloured up yet.
Cheers,
Dan

Fair call Turtle, that pic doesnt really give a huge indication. Although it still is early days with this morph. The future with albino jags is utilising the genetics with other co-dom morphs and colorations.

eg crossing an ALBINO JAG with these CARAMEL HYPO BREDLI JAGS.

Check out precision reptiles website. In the photo gallery there are pics of a yearling albino jag. Doesn't look much different to a normal albino to me. JMO though.

Attachments

• P3020786.jpg
    P3020786.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 236
  • P3020790.jpg
    P3020790.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 208
Fair call Turtle, that pic doesnt really give a huge indication. Although it still is early days with this morph. The future with albino jags is utilising the genetics with other co-dom morphs and colorations.

Barra they are going to be seriously tricked out snakes, well done.

Great set of albinos Troy, all the best with them.

LOL it looks like the second one has a moustache

All of you that can't tell which is which i have a stack of "albino jags" for sale cheap!1 lol

003800x600.jpg

I picked the light one but was a 50/50 guess.. lol
Awesome looking animals there Ben, brings a tear to my eye, that i am selling almost everything i have.... but on a lighter note, who knows what i will be able to get overseas.... hehehe :) Keep you all posted i guess. ;)

Hi Jeffa

at this point I have only offered the 2 females for sale to one person. We are going to advertise soon just waiting on a few more feeds and another slough before we do. But to let the cat out of the bag so to speak I would say the 2 females will be around the 5k mark each or the 2 for 9k.....

What is the going price for an albino jag? Or what will be set?

Hi Jeffa

at this point I have only offered the 2 females for sale to one person. We are going to advertise soon just waiting on a few more feeds and another slough before we do. But to let the cat out of the bag so to speak I would say the 2 females will be around the 5k mark each or the 2 for 9k.....

what about 100% het males?

What makes a sunglow?
Ive never heard the term

What I would like to see would be a granite albino carpet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back