Not sure this time with Baby beardy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heelssss

Reaction score
Wanted to get some advice across a greyish patch on my beardy - he is approx 7.months old.
I'm guessing stress related ?? He is going through a shed. any Thoughts?

But not sure hopefully nothing more serious as I did feed him a couple of meal worms last week and didn't cut there heads off :$

Last edited:
I had a pic up but I decided to take it down cause it was so large. And with some Ppl on this site I know they will go right off topic and boo the pic size.

But the patch is under his arm and mid chest.

There are many people on here that seem to have SMD (small Mans syndrome) but the majority here are interest in helping and giving constructive advise. I wouldn't listen to what the negative people say because they are only interested in putting people down to make themselves feel superior. (in saying that I guess that's exactly what I have done.)
I'm sure you have thought of this but my pastel dragons always look like they are bruised just before the shed now. Which they didn't do when I got them as hatchies.
Hope this helps.

Please dont let the fear of ridicule stop you from posting something that may help ease your mind and possibly assist your Baby too :) I used to not post advice for fear of ridicule, now I just post anyway because if I help just one person/animal then it is worth it :) I would like to see the pic :)

Could he have fallen from a branch and hurt himself on a piece of furnishing?
Do you have a link for the original picture?

Thanks guys, I spoke with Fay yesterday and I agreed for her to take it off. Cause f the size of it and it's blury. But here is the pic again!

90885da4-ea76-1cf9.jpg
90885da4-ea83-720b.jpg
90885da4-ea93-ee35.jpg

Coming to 4 days

Please dont let the fear of ridicule stop you from posting something that may help ease your mind and possibly assist your Baby too :) I used to not post advice for fear of ridicule, now I just post anyway because if I help just one person/animal then it is worth it :) I would like to see the pic :)

Thanks CMoon ur posts always make me smile :)

Just got back, and the vet said maybe its a pre shed injury, when shed gets pulled off instead of it falling off. I never pull the shed off only assist with Ear lobes, and toes etc.
after pretty much demanding an xray, cause he didnt want to do it cause being so little there are a lot of things that can be missed and not really worth the cost. He X-rayed blaze and didn't see any internal damage. Which was a bit of a relief. But still am anxious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back