Gold Coast Reptile Expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varanidae

Reaction score
It is on again at Parklands show grounds on the Gold Coast it is the last weekend in July and is on for both days, cant wait to see who and what is on display this year.
I will be showing some of my critters again and some new ones as well.
So who coming and who is showing????????

Estatic! Have you guys been sick of hearing about the castle hill one, and some others. I know I was. YAY

il definately be there and il take my 3yr old neice with me to then il be the coolest aunty in the world (she already knows i am any way ;) lol

I fly out for Europe on the saturday, so Virides won't be there this year :(

Hey I reckon their will be a fair few of us going.... We should all designate a meeting zone and have a beer?! Can we drink beer there?

Reps + Beer + Fellow rep lovers = What could be better?

if you head up from adelaide and buy reps do you still have to apply for import and export permits then wait and aae them down??

if you head up from adelaide and buy reps do you still have to apply for import and export permits then wait and aae them down??

Interesting question.

From the QLD perspective, the relevant information is here (Pages 4-6). I imagine from the QLD side you will just need a movement advice, not sure what else you may require, but i'd be interested to know the final requirements if you are travelling via road through multiple states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back