If u could b anywhere right now.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ibiza... ???? Never heard of the place !!

Grannieannie Ibiza is a island in the Mediterranean sea of the coast of Spain well known for having the best nightlife,clubs in the world.. Partying capital of the world, beach partyz etc by day then clubs by night.. I'd also like to go to the phi phi islands especially Ko Phi Phi Leah (the beach of the movie "The beach") and last but not least Amsterdam!! A few friends and I are planning on doing a trip to Phi Phi islands and Phuket in October for 3 weeks can't wait!

This is a video of "Amenesia" one of the best internationally known clubs in Ibiza..

Amnesia Ibiza - The Hottest Place On The Planet - YouTube

And this is Phi Phi Islands Phuket..

Amazing Blue Waters of Maya Bay, Koh Phi Phi, Phang Nga Bay | Phuket, Thailand (Canon 5D Mark II) - YouTube

Last edited:
i am in the last few months of my accelerated masters degree and i've hit a brick wall mentally and physically, so i would love to be laying on a beach, eating and drinking and completely alone!

pent house apartment, antique chaise lounge or wingback chair, kitty at my feet and my own personal library.
snow outside and log fire inside optional.

I would be in any part of Australia. I don't really care where. Queensland, Perth, Sydney, Atherton Tablelands, staring at Uluru and admiring how amazing it is. Walking around up north in Cape York... I don't really care as long as I was in Oz.

I would be in any part of Australia. I don't really care where. Queensland, Perth, Sydney, Atherton Tablelands, staring at Uluru and admiring how amazing it is. Walking around up north in Cape York... I don't really care as long as I was in Oz.

But what about Detroit???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back