Runescape Addicts

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bk201

Reaction score
Wondering how many people around here still play runescape, personally i am addicted, i go to uni + work full time and still manage to no life this stupid game, with 500+ hours of log in time only 500m gp left on the game thought :D
so yeah anyone who plays/used to play etc post here

rss.png

I haven't played in like 3 years and I think I forgot the password...but damn 500mill...Wanna spread some wealth around :)

And your 99 in mining...Holy crap that must have took forever.

I stopped playing after you couldn't fight other players in the wilderness anymore...After that it wasn't fun....And then you couldn't even rip someone off for more than 10k which was so stupid...Couldn't do the popular "doubling money" trick anymore :(

Last edited:
No offence but thats sad.... I used to play when i was like 10, i have like 100M. anyone willing to buy my account? swaps for like an enclosure or some geckos or soemthin. PM if intrested. im also level 96 or something. I can post pics..

I played this in primary school, a lot....then I got sick of men hitting on my character. Seriously...that's a depressing downfall of society...that an 11 year olds animated person is worth sleezing onto and stalking in an online game!

My cousin was just saying two days ago how addicted she is though...whinging how long it was taking to level up...so I can't even imagine how many all nighters youve pulled leveling up!

Now I guess I've moved this addiction onto elder scrolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back