Record keeping app!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RSPcrazy

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I just found this record keeping app for iPhone users.

It's called "snakekeeper".
App Store - SnakeKeeper

It let's you keep records of feeding, shedding, weight, date of birth and it even couts the days since the last feed and shed. Plus you can set reminders to go off when a snake needs to be fed.

Then if you sell a snake, it will put all the records of that snake in a email for you to send to the buyer.

I only got the app today, but so far I really like it. The apps free, except if you want to store more then one reptile in it, you need to buy a in app purchase of $1.99 (can store an unlimited number of records then). But it's worth it!

Yep I use that and works well.

Cheers Brenton

Cool, I looked at paying to develop one like this a couple of years ago but the company wanted 15k to start off with. i wasn't that interested in making it after that!

I use it and love it but only wish you could group into species and not by there names but other then that fantastic.

Wish they had something for andriod :-(

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't be a difficult app to write either.... I might look at that in android after I finish with my other stuff I am working on...
If you want help with that let me know. I've never done an app, but I'm sure I can learn.

Please please please pm me of ever there is one avaliable!!!!

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk

I use Excel on the computer, and I can print it. I use my phone for talking to people and sms, that's about it.

The hardest parts for me is the UI, the actual programmatical stuff is easy :|
Haha, I know exactly what you mean! But, I've actually started to enjoy the GUI side of things a lot more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back