display picture/profile picture

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pretzels

Reaction score
being almost completely computer....retarded ( strange for my generation i no!) ....i have no idea how to get a display pic happening..help??:oops:

just go to settings and then click on edit profile pic, then you can upload any pics from your comp :) I hope I havent left anything out lol I dont usually think about what I am doing just sorta do it.... like riding a bike ;)

being almost completely computer....retarded ( strange for my generation i no!) ....i have no idea how to get a display pic happening..help??:oops:

I know exactly how you feel, I'm the same. I think with my pictures, I emailed them to someone on here and they uploaded them for me.....

just go to settings and then click on edit profile pic, then you can upload any pics from your comp :) I hope I havent left anything out lol I dont usually think about what I am doing just sorta do it.... like riding a bike ;)

A few years ago I rode a bike again for the first time in about 10 yrs and came a real cropper....I'll never ride again. :)

ok photo shows up on my profile page but not next to my name in the forum? what have i not done?

worked it out, to show one in here you need to 'edit
Avatar' and that will show up in here

I know exactly how you feel, I'm the same. I think with my pictures, I emailed them to someone on here and they uploaded them for me.....

A few years ago I rode a bike again for the first time in about 10 yrs and came a real cropper....I'll never ride again. :)
Ohhh there goes my theory then :p

This was me I hated computers. Set up my first email acount to join APS and only use it for reptile stuff and now face book lol.

Guys i forgot how to change signinture.. can someone help me?

hahah i just had a spaz cuz my picture didnt show up on here.

im 21 so really i should be able to do any thing to do with computers according to my generation butttttt i cant.
facebook im sweet as with..in fact im pretty much addicted :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back