Little Ess is here!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveNT

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
My little bloke arrived this afternoon. I'm in love! He's a ripper!

Many thanks to Pythonmum for such a beautiful snake!

Everyone, I would like you to meet Ess. :D

DSC_0160.jpgDSC_0173.jpg

Totally confident! Out of the bag for a quick handle then into his home for a drink and some serious exploring!

DSC_0175.jpg

Hello Ess, if you get fedup living with SteveNT there's room at my place ! lol

He's beautiful !!

If you think he is handsome now, wait until he sheds! Should be any day now. He is going to take after his father with high contrast colours that will knock your socks off. Not a bad job for picking your snake from the egg :)

Gorgeous new addition, Steve :D Congrats!! Lovely looking enclosure, too, no doubt Ess will love it!

I am so excited about getting my albino. Just gotta hope there's some left in two and a bit weeks time! Stupid damn rego!

Ess is stunning! Love the name too. Eek! I just can't wait!

Thanks Pythonmum Ess is absolutely beautiful.
Zooming around exploring and he's about to witness his first storm : )

Thanks Pythonmum Ess is absolutely beautiful.
Zooming around exploring and he's about to witness his first storm : )
They seem to get excited by storms. I often feed if the weather is a bit stormy because they are so alert. However, having had such a big trip and a new home, he needs to settle a bit first. At least he won't bug you to death with a thunder fear like my dogs do ;)

Hell yeh mate, Albino's are sick. Loving his home and markings mate. I am still saving for an ablino olive but hopefully the price drops in the next 4-5 years HAHAHA

"I often feed if the weather is a bit stormy because they are so alert."

They'd get pretty fat here. Storms are a daily event for 6 months of the year! :)

Last edited:
The wet should be a great time to get him feeding and the extra humidity will help with sloughing, too! Even though it has been wet here in the big smoke, it is nothing like your wet season.

He explored all last night and this morning he is asleep in his stubbie holder. A true Darwin! :)

I picked him as an egg from the "gravid girls" thread. Pythonmum labelled the egg "S" for Steve and hence the name. She sent photos from hatching onwards so I have a great album of the "life of Ess".

3 across 2 down was singing to me lol

3 across 2 down.jpg

hatching and after first shed!

Ess after first shed.jpgSiblings.jpg

Last edited:
The wet should be a great time to get him feeding and the extra humidity will help with sloughing, too! Even though it has been wet here in the big smoke, it is nothing like your wet season.

Was he outdoors at your place where he could smell the rain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back