My Mac tried to EAT me!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am no where NEAR a major city, I live in a country town in Northern NSW and I doubt a spotted python will ever get to the point where it requires 6 full grown mice to fill it up. I will have a talk to my mate who breeds rats and mice for feeding to his snakes about it all he has more years of experience in herpetology than I care to think of.

I found even running them under water would'nt work for making my Woma let go. I now put a bit of Jim Beam on a cotton bud and put that near her nose, she lets go straight away and then I can drink the Jim Beam as I already have it out anyway. :D

Lol, like the pics. I've never held a mac that DIDN'T try to eat me lol :D

He gets a hopper mouse every week to ten days, which gives him a good belly buldge, he had his last one Sat morning but has yet to poop so I'm reluctant to feed him again at the moment.

My coastal is 70 cms and feed him on fuz rats once a week he is happy as

I had a chat with my mate and gave him a second hopper last night. I'm getting some full grown mice next and will upgrade to rats from there.

a bit of repti-clean or whatever you use as hand/enclosure sanitizer dabbed on the side of the mouth does the trick every time, never done it myself, but someone I know with a very large collection told me that was trick they use when it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back