$50 if you can sex my hatchling pythons!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JezJez

Reaction score
I live in Maroochydore on the Sunny Coast and I'm trying to find someone experienced (ASAP) in the area to sex my 25 hatchling diamond & jag pythons. I have probes but have not done it before & don't want to injure the little guys!

The herp vet on nicklin way said he has not renewed his qualifications or something so he can't do it & there's no other reptile vets up here that I know of??

If anyone EXPERIENCED in sexing hatchlings pythons who lives in the area can sex my 25 either tomorrow afternoon or Tuesday anytime I'd be happy to pay you $50 for your time:)

PM if you can lend a hand.

Cheers,

Jez

Okkk they are either Male or female :shock: ha ha ha ha sorry I couldnt help myself ;)

Hahaha yeah I kinda walked in to that one didn't I?! ... I know what I'll do ... I'll just ask the hatchlings if they're a boy or a girl! Easy! Lol

Why not take them to a reptile vet?

None up here on the coast for some reason?? And currently no car so not too sure if the 25 hatchies would enjoy being stuffed in my backpack on the back of motorbike all the way down to Brisbane..

None up here on the coast for some reason?? And currently no car so not too sure if the 25 hatchies would enjoy being stuffed in my backpack on the back of motorbike all the way down to Brisbane..

Carn't argue with that lol

Ohhh they should be right as long as you put their helmets on..... Safety first :p

iv been told the vet at tanawha near sippy downs may (dont quote me on this) but they MAY deal with reptiles. im not positive but a friend who has snakes suggested that vet.

Danny browns not taking anyone new on ...so I was told ,try Australia zoo .. The reptile vet there is a good vet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back