Bf mistakes enclosure for toilet.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_mosher

Reaction score
FURIOUS. So furious! So it's 1:40am and I'm up before I have to go to work in a few hours because the soon to be fixed, currently drunk boyfriend nearly wee'd on my new enclosures which I just finished a few days ago! He will experience the full wrath of a very, VERY angry lioness tomorrow.
Anyway, he ended weeing everywhere in the toilet - except the bowl. This is why people don't have kids, right? :(

sounds like a keeper - NOT

Get rid of him or this will be your future life ... ugh !

Train him like a dog and teach him to we outside at night, he can play urine sword fights to his hearts content with the lemon tree

An ex Friend peed in my Kids dollhouse.
He cant handle the drink.

It might be a once off...
Regardless, I hope he has to clean it.
And unless you made new enclosures in the shape of a toilet, I'm surprised how he'd be able to confuse the two... unless your toilet is a large rectangular box maybe...?

Well I got a few hours beauty sleep and now I'm seeing the funny side :D we've been together since we were fifteen so we've both had doozy drunk moments but I can't say I've ever tried to wee on his car part projects haha *images*
I tell ya what though, I would have KILLED him if he got my enclosures.

Haha it's pretty funny now, he is usually quite charming and he's usually quite a good aim, perhaps he should stay away from the Jameson's next time haha!

It might be a once off...
Regardless, I hope he has to clean it.
And unless you made new enclosures in the shape of a toilet, I'm surprised how he'd be able to confuse the two... unless your toilet is a large rectangular box maybe...?

If old women can be supermodels when you're drunk, perhaps the side of an enclosure can be a toilet? Ah men...

Haha it's pretty funny now, he is usually quite charming and he's usually quite a good aim, perhaps he should stay away from the Jameson's next time haha!

If old women can be supermodels when you're drunk, perhaps the side of an enclosure can be a toilet? Ah men...

No, just your one "man".

lol i have a mate who we watched walk in to a walk in closet then bout 3 mins past back out, up the hall in to the spare room ( of his house ) few mins back out and then out the back to pee in a pot plant. lol friggen hilarious

lol i have a mate who we watched walk in to a walk in closet then bout 3 mins past back out, up the hall in to the spare room ( of his house ) few mins back out and then out the back to pee in a pot plant. lol friggen hilarious

Hahaha classic! Sounds like my brother who was sleep walking one night when he stopped at the rubbish bin, then did a wee in it. Weirdo haha

People with a skin full of grog can do some pretty funny things..... I can forgive any behavior except a violent drunk, a bit of urine in an unusual vessel/spot isnt the end of the world :) I think seeing as your both so young your probably going to share a few embarrassing mile stones lol.... good on you for seeing the funny side :)

My younger brother used to sleepwalk. He once walked to the top of the staircase and peed from the top into the lounge downstairs... (yes, sleepwalking - not drunk)
He spent 8 hours the next day cleaning EVERYTHING in the house top to bottom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back