Bf mistakes enclosure for toilet.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaahahaaa...people who get so drunk they can't use a toilet are HILARIOUS!

Sorry, it's been a long night..I meant the opposite of that. What are you, 16?

Aaaahahaaa...people who get so drunk they can't use a toilet are HILARIOUS!

Sorry, it's been a long night..I meant the opposite of that. What are you, 16?
I'm not sure if that's meant to be directed at me, if it is, you may have misinterpreted why I found the thread funny ;)

Lol it's because it is funny, and we're 20 so it's a five year relationship so we've been together five years. An I shouldn't have complained, he's had to deal with some of my absolutely disgusting drunken moments too haha anyway, I'm glad I made some people laugh :D

Lol talking and posting at the same time not good, obviously in a year relationship hahaha

People with a skin full of grog can do some pretty funny things..... I can forgive any behavior except a violent drunk, a bit of urine in an unusual vessel/spot isnt the end of the world :) I think seeing as your both so young your probably going to share a few embarrassing mile stones lol.... good on you for seeing the funny side :)

Why are you so nice all the time? :D

Last edited:
Mu husband and son can never keep it completely in the bowl. I keep getting told "it's not that easy you know". Am I being lied to?

Mu husband and son can never keep it completely in the bowl. I keep getting told "it's not that easy you know". Am I being lied to?

Hahaha surely it's easy?? Maybe they need a target, I saw a picture of a fake fly stuck to the side, maybe that'll work? Maybe I'll invest in one next time Liam comes home drunk hahaha

One of my friends brought a a toilet mat that said "In it, not at it!" because she was sick of having to wade through urine after her sons had a big night out.

I put a pingpong ball in the toilet(they float) when I was training my Son lol he never missed ;)

Lol it's because it is funny, and we're 20 so it's a five year relationship so we've been together five years. An I shouldn't have complained, he's had to deal with some of my absolutely disgusting drunken moments too haha anyway, I'm glad I made some people laugh :D

Lol talking and posting at the same time not good, obviously in a year relationship hahaha

Why are you so nice all the time? :D
LOL because I reckon there is enough nastiness in the world, and I dislike nastiness. We all need to be kinder and more patient with each other :)

I put a pingpong ball in the toilet(they float) when I was training my Son lol he never missed ;)

LOL because I reckon there is enough nastiness in the world, and I dislike nastiness. We all need to be kinder and more patient with each other :)

That is genius! Time to invest in a ping pong ball for future drunken explorations.

Get an electric fence unit and run the wires to the enclosure.... might put him off hehehehehe

Glad wrap over the porcelane then the seat down is good to freak out drunks at parties :lol: The look on thier face is priceless :shock:

Lucky he didnt wreck your new enclosure :rolleyes:

Geeze even one of my blonde spotteds pees in the water bowl, every time, never misses! Tell im to sit down or take his business outside so the neighbours can deal with it :lol:

never a nice wake up especially that early on a sunday night/monday morning. I have seen some really out there drunken behaviour, completely blind people do some strange things, also indoor plants are not a good idea if your mates (your case partner lol) like getting totally sozzled trust me on that haha

just make them clean it up when they wake up and you could say it's him making tea all week lol

If he's uncircumcised he'll be a lot more messy - they can't seem to aim properly when it's like a garden spray :).

Jamie

FURIOUS. So furious! So it's 1:40am and I'm up before I have to go to work in a few hours because the soon to be fixed, currently drunk boyfriend nearly wee'd on my new enclosures which I just finished a few days ago! He will experience the full wrath of a very, VERY angry lioness tomorrow.
Anyway, he ended weeing everywhere in the toilet - except the bowl. This is why people don't have kids, right? :(

Sound like he was just trying to put the python back in its cage lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back