Record keeping app!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mje772003 yes it would be... its an apple application so can use it on anything apple

I've been using it for a while too, it's even better now that you can email your records to keep a hard copy. Also when I sold one of my pythons, I just emailed the history to the new owner so they had a copy.

Oh wow, i didnt even knew that one existed! Ive been using en excel spreadsheet with different tabs for different stuff. Ive incorporate growth graphs and stuff into it too. I dont know if i have the time to transfer all that info over. Ill def have a look at it though :)

I use Excel on the computer, and I can print it. I use my phone for talking to people and sms, that's about it.

I use to think in the same fashion but now I've seen how breeders are falling behind because of the same mentality I've now joined the technology revolution, I only use my phone for Internet browsing and all that jazz and my Mac is purely for photography and never accesses the net, being comparable has mad life easy and if my phone stuffs up it's insured and gets fixed for way less then if my Mac poos itself!
Thanks for the heads up I'll be trying the app out! Gotta be easier then putting them on excell!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back