Identify this snake from our garden

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ramrod1234x

Reaction score
Hey guys, this morning we found a baby snake in our garden, can any of you guys identify which kind of snake it is exactly? :)

thanks.525293_10151432329790103_543415102_23680173_1983652358_n.jpg

Found along the east coast, venomous like all elapids but not considered dangerous unless you're a skink.

knew i could rely on you lot :)

thanks for that, i live in the central coast, copacabana, so i'm coastal, and there are so many snakes here, theres also a green tree snake residing here as well, but theres quite a few of these golden crowned snakes!

Thanks for the reply. So it's not venomous to humans. Cool looks beautiful.
It is venomous to humans, but not considered dangerous. A bite will cause localized swelling.. It's also a reluctant biter, when they feel threatened they will flatten their heads, arch the neck strongly and make a series of striking movements with a closed mouth, but rarely actually bite.

It is venomous to humans, but not considered dangerous. A bite will cause localized swelling.. It's also a reluctant biter, when they feel threatened they will flatten their heads, arch the neck strongly and make a series of striking movements with a closed mouth, but rarely actually bite.
Yeah but is it poisonous ? ........
sorry could not help my self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back