Enclosure upsize for Patty

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely have "ghetto snakes" I now refrain from nursing my guys while I surf APS as I dont want them to feel under privileged ;) well done big thumbs up :)

That looks really nice Guzzo :) love the background, looks very roomy indeed! What are the measurements?

Jebus, it's enormous!
The enclosure not your python.
Err not saying anything about your python size.

Enclosure looks great, you over the flu yet ya snot bucket?

Did you paint the background or is it a pic?

Is the side panel reflective or is it painted as well?

it looks like its all painted Darlyn, those stencil backgrounds always add interest and look great.

well done.

Looks awsome guz, nice pattern on walls. Reminds me of the jungle scenes in predator movie ;)

She seems very happy 'hanging out' in it for sure

Good job!

Thanks, I must get some speakers put in and play that Predator rattle noise for her. She showed her appreciation by leaving me a giant poop this morning. Great thing about a big enclosure is they have a lot of room to poop and it was intact....not smeared all over the place.

Nice snake, nice enclousure :)

I love the inside, how many different colours did you use to get that effect ?

How many layers ?

I understand if you can't give your secrets away :)
Cheers
Sandee :)

I Undercoat then use a couple of coats of normal paint in a light colour. I then used almond,green (couple of shades) and black spray paint to spray over the leaves (as stencils) and kind of layer it using the different colours. My wife is much better at it than me though. I then gave the base and shelf a couple of coats of clear varnish as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back