Facebook Privacy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So um...he looked at a few pics of my in a morphsuit and then drove to Melbourne CBD...30km from my house. Scary ****, eh?

I think everyone who has a hissy fit and thinks they've bet the program by it not displaying perfect information miss the point, completely.

the point is,
not everyone thinks about what they put on Facebook, and unfortunately it's not a rare occurrence. People are outright stupid enough too tag themselves as "in my bed" (their bed...not my bed!) using their phones GPS, and still have a public profile, or people they don't personally know on there.

You might not put information quite as extreme as the above on your profile, but so many people do, or something seemingly more innocent, that put together with other things, could land you in trouble.
I often see public events come up on my homepage, my friends friends birthday party etc, and not only is it a public event, it'll have home addresses and phone numbers, or perhaps it's allowed for friends of friends too view etc etc

perhaps you wrote something a year ago with more information than you'd put up now, but forgot about it, etc

it'd be a great but potentially inappropriate tool for parents with their children who think they know best about their internet safety.

Last edited:
that was pretty cool, i'd be safe if it was real tho, cos the picture on his dashboard that he was driving towards was of me in a waterfall up in queensland , a few thousand k's away haha

It's just a really well done flash program that looks like a video but it uses your facebook account to put your pictures and info into the video to make it look like a scary guy is stalking you and creeping on your info. You kinda have to watch it to really understand though

How is that spooky?... apart from the fact the dude shaves his armpits , haha

Finally I'm being stalked by a guy! How refreshing :lol:

Good one! :) lol I think it was kinda wired. It's amazing now all the Internet. I had a random message the other day and typed his number into google and bizzzzzam I got his address his name and knew everything about them makes me think about changing my phone number

Cheers Brenton

Mine was awesome.

Profile pic? The one I drew (the crazy looking one)
Pictures? Random snakes and graphic designs.
Address? Brisbane.

I'm un-stalkable!!! Whoop whoop whoop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back