Bf mistakes enclosure for toilet.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
never a nice wake up especially that early on a sunday night/monday morning. I have seen some really out there drunken behaviour, completely blind people do some strange things, also indoor plants are not a good idea if your mates (your case partner lol) like getting totally sozzled trust me on that haha

just make them clean it up when they wake up and you could say it's him making tea all week lol

Haha yeh lucky for me it's a once off, but he has shouted me coffee, lunch, and now dinner, yeeew! :D

It could always be worse. A friend of mine peed the bed after a big night out with the boys - he was getting married the next day. His wife-to-be was not happy although she laughs about it now. I don't think he's laughed about it yet though.

And yet these are the kind of guy that always gets the girl..
Go figure :\

Personally, I'd stick with trained indoor pets.

I once mistook my washing bin for a toilet. I think I was smacked and might have eaten 1 too many bars of soap :p Now I think about it, it was dirty washing, so what was the big deal!? I had too much warm milk that night.

Lol you can't judge his abilty on one occasion to misinterpret a toilet to getting a girl. Generally, it's the nice guys that get the girls, not the whiny guys. Nice guys don't finish last :D

HAHAHAHAHA that seriously made my night... poor bloke!!!

FURIOUS. So furious! So it's 1:40am.... except the bowl. ....
JEEZ - if I did that I would lose may nad ( singular )
s..... I can forgive any behavior except a violent drunk...
There is never an excuse for that
Mu husband and son can never keep it completely in the bowl. I keep getting told "it's not that easy you know". Am I being lied to?
YES
NO
Sometimes
Some Friday evenings I have trouble with my middle ear and aim may not be the best

Vleeptron_Z: more urination research

Home (not sure if this is real and quite honestly - it sounds like an empty toilet paper roll)

I once mistook my washing bin for a toilet. I think I was smacked and might have eaten 1 too many bars of soap :p Now I think about it, it was dirty washing, so what was the big deal!? I had too much warm milk that night.

Hahaha darn that warm milk to heck! darn it!

JEEZ - if I did that I would lose may nad ( singular ) There is never an excuse for that
YES
NO
Sometimes
Some Friday evenings I have trouble with my middle ear and aim may not be the best

Vleeptron_Z: more urination research

Home (not sure if this is real and quite honestly - it sounds like an empty toilet paper roll)
Yes I'm so fortunate. I would much rather a boyfriend that's missed the bowl once than even try to lay a hand on me. I've known so many girls who've said "Oh, he'll change..." uumm, now, he won't. I HATE voilent drunks. Yuk!

Last edited:
poor bloke like nun of you lot have ever been that smashed **** i have done some much weirder things on the grog and i bet all you lot have to

I know for certain I've done worse things on the drink. A couple of times it was the boys in blue who were telling me about it the next day.

you can get pictures that you stick to the back of the toilet bowl and when pee hits them the heat from the urine revels the picture...they have them in a fasta pasta here in adelaide...only know coz all my mates suddenly had to go to the toilet just to see the picture.

My younger brother used to sleepwalk. He once walked to the top of the staircase and peed from the top into the lounge downstairs... (yes, sleepwalking - not drunk)
He spent 8 hours the next day cleaning EVERYTHING in the house top to bottom

I see you got a pic of your dads face when he saw that ^^^ see Avatar

:) :) :)

Lol you can't judge his abilty on one occasion to misinterpret a toilet to getting a girl. Generally, it's the nice guys that get the girls, not the whiny guys. Nice guys don't finish last :D

HAHAHAHAHA that seriously made my night... poor bloke!!!

Yes.. you can judge.. Especially when you see it day in, day out. It's hard not to judge when someone can't even control their bodily functions as a result of drunkenness. If that's your definition of a 'nice guy' :\ ergh.

And, I'm not whining.. Just making an observation. I'm already happily in a relationship.

haha great read.
SYNeR - Lighten up.

Last edited:
Yes.. you can judge.. Especially when you see it day in, day out. It's hard not to judge when someone can't even control their bodily functions as a result of drunkenness. If that's your definition of a 'nice guy' :\ ergh.

And, I'm not whining.. Just making an observation. I'm already happily in a relationship.

Well judge all you want, my partner doesn't judge anyone (especially with his appearance) and he is the nicest guy I know :)

haha great read.
SYNeR - Lighten up.

Hahaha oh god, REALLY considering myself lucky that I didn't get urinated on now ha!
My dad was telling me how he went camping with some mates and one of them woke up in a shock because he felt something warm raining on his feet... Haha!

you can get pictures that you stick to the back of the toilet bowl and when pee hits them the heat from the urine revels the picture...they have them in a fasta pasta here in adelaide...only know coz all my mates suddenly had to go to the toilet just to see the picture.

So it's a bit like the naked guy I have on my coffee mug? Haha sweeeet...

And yet these are the kind of guy that always gets the girl..
Go figure :\

Personally, I'd stick with trained indoor pets.

So, you're in a relationship you say?
Just making an observation. Lol

Last edited:
Mu husband and son can never keep it completely in the bowl. I keep getting told "it's not that easy you know". Am I being lied to?

Well, depends how big it is... ever a long hose with the tap on? Hard to get a hold of...

How many firemen does it take to hold a fire hose? More than one...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back