Brian Barczyk - one of the guest speakers for Scales & Tails Reptile Festival

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Reptile Outlet

Reaction score
Woohooo!!!!!!!! Brian Barczyk is confirmed as a guest speaker at the Scales & Tails Reptile Festival in November.
I'm really excited to announce that I've just gotten off the phone from chatting with Brian Barczyk from Bhb Reptiles and also Snakebytes fame, as well as being one of Scales & Tails Australia's regular writers with his column 'Into the Future with Brian Barczyk', and it's confirmed, ...he's definitely going to be one of the guest speakers for our Reptile Festival on Saturday 10th November. More details will unfold over the coming weeks as to who the other guest speakers are, but it's a 'done deal' and Brian will definitely be one of them.
Our festival will be on Saturday 10th November and more details will be in the May Issue of Scales & Tails Australia.
Brian's a great guy and he'd love to catch up with his fans while he's over here, so I'm making sure that I give everyone plenty of notice to plan to be in attendance.
See you there!

wow looks like ill be making a trip in november :)

This will be great to meet Brian as love the show I can't wait for November then :)

great work Joy for organising a guest speaker like Brian to come to the festival :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Brians talks are always mind blowing, and the pics that go along with them....WOW.

weres the festival?
It's always the second Saturday in November and will be in Ipswich. We'll keep you updated through Scales & Tails Australia, the forums and facebook.
There's still a couple of other Expos in Qld for us all to support first before ours..... Gladstone and the Gold Coast. There's also still some to be held down south, so please support those as well.
After the other Expos are finished for the year, I'll start heavily promoting ours, but I just wanted to give everyone a 'heads up' so that they could start planning if they wanted to come along and hear Brian and they needed to save up to come from interstate.

comming to ipswich. :D and maybe the gold coast. i look up to brian so much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back