Corn snake found in Geelong

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only people the DSE can keep an eye on/or hassle are registered and mostly responsible reptile keepers. Anyone else just slips under their lame, narrow-minded radar. I'm amazed there isn't an infestation of these animals out there. There probably is. But lets go hammer and tong after this and forget foxes, cats, dogs, toads, birds, blah, blah blah, blah.......8)

Id like to see a boom in scrub pythons eatting cats!!
There is a heap of wild corns around sydney!
I didnt think it would be warm enough during the colder months but they are there

The only people the DSE can keep an eye on/or hassle are registered and mostly responsible reptile keepers. Anyone else just slips under their lame, narrow-minded radar. I'm amazed there isn't an infestation of these animals out there. There probably is. But lets go hammer and tong after this and forget foxes, cats, dogs, toads, birds, blah, blah blah, blah.......8)

Try being a dirt bike rider... then you really know about the DSE and their ability to annoy legitimate people. :evil:

public sector employees are not interested in the quality of the work which they do, merely in having a job, paid for by tax-payers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back