"Like wars"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never liked anyone's comment because I use tapatalk and there's no option. I am guilty of logging into the site just to check my likes though. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling too!

It makes me feel... loved.
What a lovely feeling love is.

Not feeling it much lately though...

So I guess that's why I aim to get more "likes''
Crystal Moon does a good job at liking my comments... I might marry her.
Speaking of which, where is she?
I are here JA rofl according to The ice man errr Snow man I am a Like tart :cry:
Likes Received = 828
Likes given = 3808 and I "liked" giving every one of them :p

I'm a tapatalk user, so don't have the like option. But if a post really deserves one I will wait until I am at work and log in and "like"
Ahhhhh pmsl..... I thought it was meeeeee I nearly hyper ventilate when I am on tappa heh heh heh I couldnt work out WHY I couldnt "like" every-one I was getting so :evil: lol

I are here JA rofl according to The ice man errr Snow man I am a Like tart :cry:
Likes Received = 828
Likes given = 3808 and I "liked" giving every one of them :p
yes crystalmoon you are the paris hilton or pamela anderson of the "like" world but thats ok some ones gotta do it

i find it funny when i look at a thread and see that you've like every post but your own i bet if you could give yourself a like you would

yes crystalmoon you are the paris hilton or pamela anderson of the "like" world but thats ok some ones gotta do it

i find it funny when i look at a thread and see that you've like every post but your own i bet if you could give yourself a like you would
Ohhh I think every-one should "like" themselves every-once in awhile ;) :twisted:

You're a serial "liker" CrystalMoon :D

I might catch up to you one day lol.

Likes Received (649)
Likes given (1618 )

In all honesty I really started out my "like" addiction very innocently.... yes yes I know, thats how they all start first you start at one, then it's 2,3,4 before you know it you just cannot stop*sighs* I cant really see the harm, it's not too dangerous eerrrr unless RSI of the "like"button finger counts :shock:

I actually started liking posts because I was too shy at first to post my support to those who I felt had negative comments left in their thread by other Members. It was my way of offering support and saying "hey I think your post was good" Most people know not to take the internet(sites)too seriously, but there are a percentage of people that can be really crushed by snide or sarcastic remarks. For some the internet can be the closest thing to contact they have with people, so I bare that in mind and try and make sure I make those people feel good, whoever they may be :) I would rather make people smile than feel bad.
Crystal :)

I am a Like tart too :D

But in saying that I get lazy to post and liking Is the easier option :p

Crystal that makes me want to login and like all of your comments! You are just lovely!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back