Golden phase tree snake with pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

greggles91

Reaction score
hey guys,

Thought id make a post to say thank you to all the people on the site, especially sye and dottyback who have helped me out with my new snake!

He/she is a great snake! beautiful and a great feeder. i put a fish in today and went to leave so he wouldnt be shy to come out, but i had barely closed teh click clack lid and boom, he got the fish and went back into his hdie to swallow it! :)

Anyway thought id put up afew pics of the little feller and maybe a video of him feeding when he feeds next on sat.

cheers

Attachments

• photo_1.jpg
    photo_1.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 168
  • photo_2.jpg
    photo_2.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 205
Stunning I love these.

Cheers Brenton

What a tiny little fella! Very nice. I see them in the bush a lot but never one that small.

How much do tree snakes go for?
they seem hard to get hold of

these were going for $500 A few weeks back I was going to get one but didn't
And yeh br3nton stunning aright loving the blue head

RDU has some now!

Cheers Brenton

+1, also been chasing one

hey guys ill shoot you a PM of a breeder.

Thanks guys! :) ye he's tiny! only about 2 - 3 months old.

will defs put up a video sat.. if it works!! camera hasn't worked the two times I've filmed him eating but works after and before when i test it.. :evil: stupid thing!

Last edited:
Nice goldie, I've got a few and they are awesome snakes always out and about

Are they as flighty in captivity as their wild counterparts generally tend to be?

My hatchie is pretty flighty but my adult she is pretty good

Such a beautiful snake!

I used to have a Brown tree which I loved, but unfortunately suffered a spinal growth problem and had to have it put down. The two seem quite comparable. Wonderful personalities on them I've found. Very inquisitive.

Great little snakes, can be flighty but i have found that they calm down very easily with regular handling. even flightier CTS tend to calm down after being out for a couple of minutes. in terms of finding a breeder, send me a pm if you want and i might be able to direct you to one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back