Do any of you collect something? other than reptiles lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I collect any still cameras working or not (pre 90's). I'm talking the old box brownies, helgas, etc.

I also use to collect incense holders which I have slowly been giving away to friends.

^^ Sweet pics Josh! ^^

I collect models (toys that is.... dummy) radio control cars, motorbikes, aeroplanes, trains, radio control helicopters. Most are still in the box.

But my fave is guns, especially black powder handguns. I shoot cowboy action shooting (CAS)

Attachments

• DCP_0012.jpg
    DCP_0012.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 116
  • DCP_0019.jpg
    DCP_0019.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
I collect models (toys that is.... dummy) radio control cars, motorbikes, aeroplanes, trains, radio control helicopters. Most are still in the box.

But my fave is guns, especially black powder handguns. I shoot cowboy action shooting (CAS)

You'd get along with a guy I work with.... he loves all that too.
He is a seller of part for model planes and stuff...

Nice Semi Auto there.. My boss was going to get me one but I quit security... I wanted a Walther (James Bond)

Woah, that is a Walther.

P.S- Yeeeee Haaaaaaaaa!!

each time i go into hospital i wear a different alice cooper tshirt....the doctors that i see regularly in the ED have picked up on it and most of the male nurses have coz when i find out i'm getting admitted i tend to change into my pj's....sleeping in jeans and tshirt aint that comfy! i've kept all my concert tickets and have all his albums transferred to my ipod. finally have educated my 14yr old brother on the mastermind and glories that is alice as well.

make up our own cover band...alice cooper songs only!

lol yeah s'pose....you should hear my 7yr old brother sing ''one'' by metallica...he's such a gun!

*in the corner with Cold Ethyl telling her my problems by the refrigerator light*

I collect my ex-housemate's mail :D

.. but only because I got sick of returning to sender.

I finally get to use my collection of multi- colored fridge magnets to hang my collection of overdue electricity bills to the fridge now

you rock JoshuaAtherton

I love coins i have the full set of australian pre decimal coin/florins and fifty cent coins and ect and geckos rock

beard i've got a rock and it looks like a tiger its got ***********N GOT ORANGE AND BLACK STRAPS

beard i've got a rock and it looks like a tiger its got ***********N GOT ORANGE AND BLACK STRAPS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back