G'day

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BOB_NT

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I thought i should say G'day and show the little buggers.

I'm new to snakes only buying my 1st one last year but I'm starting to want to collect a lot more.

this is my new 5 month old NT Carpet Python, Monty.

DSCF3276-1.jpg

DSCF3288-1.jpg

And this is my 1st snake Buddy, a 12 month old Woma.

DSCF3293.jpg

DSCF3292.jpg

Hello and welcome! Wow, very nice snakes and great shots of them! Luv the look on your Woma's face....what a poser lol !!

Cheers for sharing your beautiful pythons with us:)
Morgana

Welcome. Very cute carpet python. :)

Its not a bad snake, a little hard to handle untill it settles down and it strikes a lot getting it out of its enclousure but judging by its head and front 3rd it will grow into a good looking snake.

But i do prefer the Woma, its just so social and never bites.

Nice snakes. How do you have your heating setup in your ReptileOne enclosure ?
And I only started last year and 3 and counting later.

Nice snakes. How do you have your heating setup in your ReptileOne enclosure ?
And I only started last year and 3 and counting later.

I dont really need heating as it never gets below 24 but i have a mild heat/light lamp on the top of the small cage and the big one has a little heat lamp with a built in fan to circulate the air/heat and both have light and thermostat units to run everything as well as heat mats.

now im chassing some 3D back drops to put in them. Funny thing is i thought a snake would be a cheap pet, never realizing that I would wind up spoiling them.

Next step is a custom designed 1200w X 600d X 1200h enclosure that im going to have built for them out of pine with a hide away front door.

damn Im loosing the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back