Help!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defective

~ Yoda (2008-2020), you loved me more than life!!
Reaction score
ok so i'm basically suck with this decision
to move to my dad's or to move in with 3 guys who are fine with reptiles.

my dad and family live out in the stix and the 3 guys live in north adelaide.
really the only con is that i wouldn't get to see my dad and brothers as much as i liked it would have to be organised around them.

i'm meeting one of the 3 guys from the north adelaide house on wednesday before an appointment, to talk about things. basically rent is $240 a fortnight ($120 p/wk) and i can look for nanny work or any childcare work/ study while being centrally located to where most of my appointments are and close to public transport.

ideally mum would want me to move to dad's but it's not an ideal world....just wanting to know questions i should be asking, things i should be upfront about with them about...etc

Go it alone. got to Adelaide. You know you want too. Cant tell by the post.

Well....3 guys one girl...privacy and intimacy topics should be addressed. Their access to your reptiles and the safety of your reptiles when you're not home. I understand that you would want to have contact with your parent/parents, but also at 23 I'd think you should be a bit independant of them. When I was 23 I was married with a couple of kids. Personally I think stay where transport and work will be easier for you and arrange to see your folks when you can. But check out these guys carefully....good luck.

Something my roomie asked before moving in that I thought was smart (some others thought it was weird lol) was about the averages of the bills,
I thought it was intelligent to ensure she could afford it

Ambush: i'm single..ready to mingle baby! nah, i actually get on better with guys then i do most girls...probably because they don't see me as a threat and more as 'just one of the fellas'

Annie: i will ensure all enclosures have 2 different keyed locks on them and that they understand that my reptiles are like my children.

Vamps: Thats a smart question! knowing how much bills are split between 4 people makes sure its equal.

hopefully i have a job soon and i'll be able to do things...i guess i've just lived at home so long i'm paranoid but excited but scared all at once...

Just do it! You will love the independence and freedom you get from living apart from your family. You'll learn so much and have an absolute ball!

Make sure they dont have fantasies of you cooking and cleaning for them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back