Wheatie PICS ;)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vixen..... WOW. I had never thought much or stimmi's, but that has got my interest.

Hubba Hubba,...Do you have a male for her?

Thanks Sutto! And yes Smithers I have a boy lined up for her, not quite as pretty but still a good looking. Fingers crossed for breeding at the end of the year! =)

Hope it goes well,..she rocks,....hows Bobbies kids doing?

Man... my yearling wins are tiny compared to weaties. I'll really have to look into getting me a pair of weats down the line. Do you wanna do swapsies in a few years time ;).

Done Deal :)

Man... my yearling wins are tiny compared to weaties. I'll really have to look into getting me a pair of weats down the line. Do you wanna do swapsies in a few years time ;).

The image you are seeing is a snake that has been fed every 4-5 days over the last 4-5months as soon as the feeding kicked in I fed 2month on then a week n half off then back on to higher feed regime etc.

Our best Wb hatchie for this season after its first shed. ( as seen in the Ant's freaks thread lol). Bit of a dodgy pic' though :D

Attachments

• wb911212.jpg
    wb911212.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 73
Hey Smithers
Just thought i would show you a couple of pics of #9
she i my girl off Congo
yours are lookng great to they seem to have a lot more size than my girl

Attachments

• i phone 4 019.jpg
    i phone 4 019.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 47
  • i phone 4 015.jpg
    i phone 4 015.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 35
Good to see #9 I was thinking of getting her as my female's a shocking eater and way behind in size. Thanks for sharing..be good to see her every now and then remlap

Looking good Remlap that crazy pattern is looking even better as she grows. Female #4 the last one left here is now eating regularly on two fuzzy mice and finally striking at them too lol, these guys are too docile for their own good lol. Glad your girl is going well for you Remlap.

Cheers Francis...Sheldon seems to like it...usually sits on the ledge from around 4-6pm then does a few laps up and down...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back