"Like wars"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For some the internet can be the closest thing to contact they have with people, so I bare that in mind and try and make sure I make those people feel good, whoever they may be :) I would rather make people smile than feel bad. Crystal :)
And for that, you deserve my first big LIKE :)Oh bummer! No like button on iPad either! Tomorrow, Crystal.. Tomorrow, promise!

Last edited:
I liked a comment on another thread but this one doesn't have the like button. Hmm. I'm extremely confused. Maybe it is an iPad thing.

Me? I'm just plain likeable ;) its my next best feature, after my modesty and good looks, of course :shock::lol: Pfft

Usually when its something crystal says, I go into like overload hehehehe

Sort of like, I liken it to liking lots of likes, or if not likeing complete likes, even a likeness of a like will do..... even

Last edited:
Ohhhh man i missed a whole lot of likeing each other last night lol but i woke to a few :p thanks *warm n fuzzy* feeling right now :oops: ha ha.
Well i like Crystalmoon and her posts alot lol and JoshAthertons i like others too but seem to like these guys more....now i really do sound like a like tart ha ha.

(((GROUP HUG)) lol and may the likes b with u! xoxoxoxo

Guess who feels special now:D!!!

Well i like Crystalmoon and her posts alot lol and JoshAthertons i like others too but seem to like these guys more....now i really do sound like a like tart ha ha.

(((GROUP HUG)) lol and may the likes b with u! xoxoxoxo

If it wasn't for girls like you and crystal...
Ugly guys like me would't get any.

Likes that is...

I'm going to quietly step out of this thread now, it's making me giddy with all the likes.

Especially since it's so contrasting to the thread I just read..........Show us your snake selfies :lol:

They're 'like' polar opposites

P.S. I gave you a like Josh because your last post had none, it seemed lonely there all by itself

Guess who feels special now:D!!!

If it wasn't for girls like you and crystal...
Ugly guys like me would't get any.

Likes that is...

Josh! dont b so hard on yourself. I dont know what you look like but i bet your not ugly! and no matter what u seem like a nice person to me. U should sit down and watch Shrek one day....its one of my fave kids movies lol because its so true! looks arent everything :)

Josh, don't be so hot dang hard on yourself....there are a select few girls that don't care all that much about whether a fella is smoking hot or not, its how he treats her as a person that matters....treat a girl right and you'll win her heart forever ;).
anyways
Defective:
Likes Recieved: 408
Likes Given: 388

Last edited:
there are a select few girls that don't care all that much about whether a fella is smoking hot or not, its how he treats her as a person that matters....treat a girl right and you'll win her heart forever ;).

The operative words there being 'select few'.

Besides, why is it up to the guy to 'treat the girl right'? It's a two way street. Why doesn't anyone ever suggest the girl must treat the guy right?
I find gender and relationships to be quite absurd.

U should sit down and watch Shrek one day....its one of my fave kids movies lol because its so true! looks arent everything :)

Unfortunately, once again, I beg to differ.

Gender, IMO, is largely the result of selection pressures surrounding mate selection and associated sexual dimorphism. There's a wealth of evidence to suggest it's largely innate / hard wired (environment also plays a part too, of course).

As a result, a lot (most?) of people are just really really shallow / superficial. And as a result, I think it's fair to say (even if pessimistic) most people don't rise above these selection pressures and are content with settling on a partner just based on physical looks. A quick glance at night life and modernised courtship shows this.
Not to mention the many abusive relationships myself and others have come across where you wonder how the hell the relationship keeps on going.
Ever seen couples that seem to share nothing in common except for a sexual/physical connection/chemistry? (It's all too common, I think).

I know it's a pessimistic view to hold, but hey, that's where the science is largely pointing, and there's really no point deluding ourselves.
It's a view that helps to weed out the fake from the real. Whilst it does make things harder, why settle for anything less than a meaningful relationship?
Why quickly jump into a relationship at the first given chance if it's likely to be little more than a lie?

(For the record, I was single until 24 years old).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back