• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2yr old male GTP

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Species Common Name
Green python

Length
Approx. 1m

Quantity Available

Bred By
Russall Grant

General Description
Beautiful animal. Mother was a pure Sorong and the father a pure Aussie (see pics bellow). Has characteristics of both, lovely green with yellowish/white dorsal scales and a nice amount of blue like a sorong. Top trouble free animal feeds great on adult mice (one every week or so). He hasn't been pumped for breeding, he was to be a pet. Handles very well! This is a fantastic animal for somebody wanting a trouble free green that can be safely handled etc!

Willing to Freight?
Not at this stage.

Contact Details

Other Details
Legitimate reason for sale! Cutting back due to time constraints and to focusing on my womas only now.
pic of the male is from when he was 12 months old. obviously considerably larger than this now however color etc is exactly the same.

Attachments

• Dam (Sorong).JPG
    Dam (Sorong).JPG
    187.9 KB · Views: 408
  • Sire (Aussie).JPG
    Sire (Aussie).JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 397
  • Duke.jpg
    Duke.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 597
I've had a lot of interest but no time to get some nice shots showing his true color. Sorry for those waiting for pictures. I have attached a bad one taken a couple of weeks ago with my phone in the room at night so it definitely does him no justice. He is a beaut animal and will make a great first green, well and truly past and delicate stage, or a potential breeder for those wanting to go down that path with him. Feel free to pm of call me with questions, but the likelihood of better pics is slim. If you are genuinely interested we may be able to meet up so you can view him.

Attachments

• 2012-02-23 21.49.34-1.jpg
    2012-02-23 21.49.34-1.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 253
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back