Blue Phase Tree Snake

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
STUNNING gts. Really jealous lol, I'm stuck with a crappy little Mac. :p

NOTE: My above comment was a joke. Even added a ":p" so people understand...

Last edited:
Price is highly variable for these, just keep your eye out.

Last edited:
I am sure that there is no regrets of purchase. You are very lucky to pick that one up whatever you paid, if i had of been there i would have bought.
The paleness will come & go a bit bepending on the temperature & as you said has just shed. Still bloody nice snake.
I hope that you have future plans for breeding, it would be great to see a lot more of these available.

Cheers
Ian Davo

He is very flighty, moves super quick and is hard to control. No signs of aggression though, just tries to escape. Luckily his appetite is not affected.

He is very flighty, moves super quick and is hard to control. No signs of aggression though, just tries to escape. Luckily his appetite is not affected.

I rescued a green tree snake from next door about a month ago, it was only a young one about 75mm long.
It was as agressive as buggery & peed & pood & stunk like a foul smell i had never smelt. Even if i was an eagle the smell would have put me off.

Cheers
Ian

I rescued a green tree snake from next door about a month ago, it was only a young one about 75mm long.
It was as agressive as buggery & peed & pood & stunk like a foul smell i had never smelt. Even if i was an eagle the smell would have put me off.

Cheers

Ian

lol I used to have a pair of the golden phase one with the blue heads, they were flighty but not bitey however they used to let one hell of a smell off! It would bring a tear to the eye! Anyway nice blue phase enjoy it mate!

Cheers
Ian

Never had to deal with a bad smell from this little guy, somaybe not quite as nervous as I had thought..

a blue phase tree snake is now my number 1 on my reptile wish list, followed by a albino death adder and a scrubby.

only porblem is from my limited research they seem to be very hard to come by... may have to wait a couple seasons.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]Thanks, not sure haven't sexed it.. I call him a him though :p what sex is ur lil one?? An what's he feeding on ATMO?

MiAmir (means my prince :p ) is really good to handle not flighty at all but not the best feeder.. [/FONT]

Mine is allegedly "Male" but that is far from certain.
I am feeding him on fish, one platy every 5 days or so. He typically won't eat if I am in the room, but once caught the fish while I was trying to put him back into his enclosure...

So a very good feeder, but also very flighty. Great fun though, keeps me on my toes :D

Mine is allegedly "Male" but that is far from certain.
I am feeding him on fish, one platy every 5 days or so. He typically won't eat if I am in the room, but once caught the fish while I was trying to put him back into his enclosure...

So a very good feeder, but also very flighty. Great fun though, keeps me on my toes :D

Beautiful snake. ;)

Do you feed him live fish? Do you put them in the waterbowl?

Are these guys non-venomous?

Beautiful snake. ;)

Do you feed him live fish? Do you put them in the waterbowl?

Are these guys non-venomous?

Yep, live fish in the water bowl. Put a fish in, then walk away. An hour later it is gone and I have a fat snake :)

Also, like snakeluvver said, these are "technically" venomous. This is irrelevant for humans as 1: they have VERY poor venom delivery and 2: their venom appears to have no effect on us...

Great looking Bts there guys... Just one thing you do need to remember that they are a tree snake and do love to hide up high in tree branches.. We change our set up every month to keep him enthusiastic as he spends 99% of his time up high. So the more branches and leafy matter the better!!

Lewy

Attachments

• photo (3).JPG
    photo (3).JPG
    117.6 KB · Views: 137
  • photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    133.8 KB · Views: 138
  • Blue GTS 004.jpg
    Blue GTS 004.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 203
Status