Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine was a gorgeous Coastal, Herbie. Probably the most placid snake I've ever had.

Pic isn't great quality (25 years old).

Attachments

• Herbie.jpg
    Herbie.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 70
My very first snake was a Red-Bellied Black Snake, that l caught in the wild in 1974 in Burwood Eastern Suburb of Melbourne, hiding in long grass near a creek.

My very first captive breed Snake was a Childrens Python, that l got from Brian Barnett in August 1989, sorry l don't have any photos to share with you.:)

Albino darwin. Still my favourite snake in my collection.

11-1.jpg

Centralian python.

79df1071-862a-c6be.jpg

Loved him to bits. Really hope he's going good with his new owner.

The first snake i bought when I was 14 was a brown tree snake, $25 from the Trading Post
The first python i bought was a jungle that bit the owner during her striptease act in the city, (Melbourne).
My first snake I ever kept was a little whip snake that I caught when i was about 10 (circa 1973)or so
when i was supposed to be in class.
Instead, of school, me and a couple of mates would always go to the creek and catch frogs and skinks ect.
I wish Id thought to take photos in those days

first and only ( so far) a spotted and hes name is pretzels. hes a dillbrain thats for sure :p love him to bits. close up.jpg
extreme close up.jpg

I don't have a snake as yet but am considering getting my first one very soon. Enjoyed looking at the types of snakes that ppl are getting as their firsts. Gives me ideas on the type to get

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back